Lead and manage a team of Business Development Management professionals in all aspects of lifecycle service solution development for fully qualified opportunities by applying expertise in architectures, technologies, consultancy for services design.
More Uses of the Business Development Management Toolkit:
- Use consultative selling methods to uncover prospect needs, present solutions, and establish partnerships with healthcare customers resulting in on going sales.
- Effectively communicate and interact with business and technical personnel in solving complex data related business and technical problems in partnership with Data Engineers and IT Business Analysts.
- Oversee prospecting and identifying accounts that are good potential customers and proactively network to establish initial contact and acquire new customer relationships.
- Audit working cross functionally with marketing, sales development and other sales teams to develop operational strategies and execution plans for new geographies, products and market segments.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate with program managers to assess completion of current oasis projects, understand overall schedule and deliverables, and ensure current projects are achieving desired outcomes and meeting all contractual requirements.
- Operational skills ensure team is highly utilized, positioned in the right qualified opportunities and the teams value and impact is quantified throughout the year.
- Develop the rate setting assumptions that are built into the data model and informs client and project team on impact of data assumptions; oversee data analysis that is conducted by junior staff members.
- Collaborate with the entire Marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing plans across channels and grow the business from awareness to adoption through engagement.
- Support field management with the design and implementation of strategic initiatives focusing on your organization wide goal of asset retention and recovery.
- Identify relevant strategic priorities for the business and lead/buy/partner/invest evaluations to address evolving organizational needs and to capitalize on future commercial opportunities.
- Ensure you gather feedback from customers on platform strengths, challenges, and opportunities, and champion that feedback to stakeholders and product teams.
- Prospect new customers, opportunities and markets by generating leads, cold calling, researching organizations, and developing personal marketing efforts.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the key members of the client team; individually or in conjunction with the Senior Client Manager, presents on project results to clients, carriers, managed care entities and other related entities.
- Ensure you proactively cultivate relationships with customer stakeholders and key technology partners, ensuring the appropriate experts are engaged to deliver trusted expertise through client sessions and leading pre sales motions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Development Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Development Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Development Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Development Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Development Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the credit analysis and reporting structure designed to involve staff that are independent from the business development function to better ensure an objective view of portfolio risk?
- How should procurement be involved in talent development and management in high-visibility categories as marketing and legal, which have historically been managed by the business?
- Does your organization intend to change its business development strategy in the next six months as a response to the changes anticipated as a result of the Legal Services Act?
- Is the staff member in charge of records involved in the development or deployment of electronic record-keeping systems or business information systems that contain records?
- How thoroughly do your business development managers understand how to proceed through the buying/selling process in a client-focused way that builds deep levels of trust?
- Does your organization support professional development activities that are adequate for department members to maintain and upgrade knowledge and skills in the discipline?
- Does your current sales process involve methods for providing business development personnel with Thought Leadership necessary for Targeting, Creating, and Shaping Demand?
- How would you approach the establishment of a training & development function that meets the needs of a merged organization and is seen as aligned with business strategy?
- How do you ensure governance, risk management and capability development across partnered business arrangements, or in business models that involve several departments?
- How can the business and industrial sector contribute to development, prosperity and environmental stewardship through the management of production and supply chains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Development Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Development Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Development Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Development Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Development Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Development Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Development Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Development Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Procurement Audit: Are copies of policies made available to staff members involved in budget preparation and administration?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Business Development Management project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Business Development Management project manager to do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Business Development Management project documents may be changed?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Business Development Management project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Business Development Management project so that decisions can be made at that level?
Step-by-step and complete Business Development Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Development Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Development Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Development Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Development Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Development Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Development Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Development Management project with this in-depth Business Development Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Development Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Development Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Development Management investments work better.
This Business Development Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.