Confirm your organization acts as liaison with field sales, Business Development, marketing, Product Development, finance, operations, and corporate to resolve client issues concerning payroll and ancillary products to ensure client satisfaction and profitability requirements.
More Uses of the Business Development Management Toolkit:
- Support field management with the design and implementation of strategic initiatives focusing on your organization wide goal of asset retention and recovery.
- Be certain that your project provides coordination and support to Sales and Corporate management through summarization, reporting analysis, and interpretation of sales data.
- Head: Critical Thinking use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Manage sales (renewal and expansion manager) to grow outside of your day to day contact and create new relationships with new stakeholders or individual business units.
- Be accountable for prospecting and identifying accounts that are good potential customers and proactively network to establish initial contact and acquire new customer relationships.
- Develop marketing strategies for the Merchant Services Department to attract new business and seek opportunities to expand existing relationships.
- Be accountable for setting and driving the strategy for discovering and developing new services growth areas and go to market plans for your Enterprise customers.
- Lead: operational skills ensure team is highly utilized, positioned in the right qualified opportunities and the teams value and impact is quantified throughout the year.
- Make sure that your strategy meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall organization growth goals.
- Lead: effectively communicate and interact with business and technical personnel in solving complex data related business and technical problems in partnership with Data Engineers and IT Business Analysts.
- Establish and grow relationships with existing and new partners, acting as the central point of contact who maintains comprehensive account knowledge.
- Collaborate with Sales And Marketing, IP, regulatory and Supply Chain functions and develop valuation models against various opportunities.
- Make sure that your organization possess deep Business Applications knowledge in customer segments and products, Market Research, Competitive Analysis and Consultative Selling.
- Generate target Consumer Insights and feed key product requirements to product team to aid in build out of differentiated product solution.
- Use Consultative Selling methods to uncover prospect needs, present solutions, and establish partnerships with healthcare customers resulting in on going sales.
- Be accountable for providing support to develop new or improved processes to support the Business Development, management, and operational procedures for the program office.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships by providing project interface, communication, and coordination with customers on all project execution.
- Systematize: act as a liaison with Program Managers, Project Managers, and task leads to identify customer challenges and potential for organic growth of existing task orders.
- Confirm your operation provides Project Control through organization and communication of project requirements, purposes and objectives, while ensuring good employee and customer relations.
- Provide overall strategy, execution, and management of the process of identifying and on boarding new clients and new projects of existing clients to assure Business Growth and health.
- Control: close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with Business Operations.
- Oversee the investment committee to ensure the enterprise wide portfolio of innovation and growth initiatives stays on track and delivers against objectives.
- Manage marketing materials development and implement the Marketing Plan and strategize opportunities to improve marketing of your organization.
- Ensure you account for; lead or support periodic efforts to refine Business Development team systems, ensuring effective management of your organizations Business Development systems.
- Evaluate: diplomatic, persuasive and articulate communication style to establish and maintain rapport with internal and external customers / partners.
- Collaborate with the entire Marketing team to create and execute integrated Marketing Plans across channels and grow thE Business from awareness to adoption through engagement.
- Embrace the challenge of developing unique and value added approaches to sell new accounts by taking a creative approach to the sales process.
- Head: prospect new customers, opportunities and markets by generating leads, Cold calling, researching organizations, and developing personal marketing efforts.
- Use sales forecasting or Strategic Planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing Business Developments and monitoring Market Trends.
- Create and build robust data intelligence solutions to support end users analysis and Decision Making across multiplE Business verticals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Development Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Development Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Development Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Development Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Development Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business Development Management?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Business Development Management workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is supporting Business Development Management documentation required?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Business Development Management processes?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Is there an established Change Management process?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Who manages Business Development Management risk?
- What Business Development Management coordination do you need?
- What are the estimated costs of proposed changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Development Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Development Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Development Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Development Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Development Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Development Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Development Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Development Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Development Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Development Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Business Development Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Development Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Development Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Development Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Development Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Development Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Development Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Development Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Development Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Development Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Development Management investments work better.
This Business Development Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.