Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Development Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Development Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Development Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Development Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Development Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How does the board ensure that considerations about the environment and climate change have informed the development of strategy and is embedded into the management of risk across your organization?
- How will you ensure that appropriate business process reengineering is undertaken and accomplished before initiating new business systems, IT program development, and deployment?
- What are the available tactics in each of the functional areas of marketing, operations, accounting, finance, human resources, technology, as well as business development?
- Are there features as cascading goals, role-based configurable dashboards to monitor progress, and unified development planning to balance organization and personal goals?
- What is the name of the statistical method that helps identify which factors may influence specific variables of a product or process under development or in production?
- Where is the logic in the argument that overburdened organization leadership can carry the business development load more successfully than staff focused on the task?
- How does a software project manage to take care for use, business, design and technical contexts of a future system while still producing a good technical design?
- Do individualized development paths help every person in your organization better understand the expectations of role and focus on resolving the capability gaps?
- What do you see as the greatest challenges for businesses and IT in evolving coordinated approaches to mobile application development and life-cycle management?
- Are you equally considering all up and coming managers, across the various business units, in terms of career development towards senior leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Development Manager book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Development Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Development Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Development Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Development Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Development Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Development Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Development Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Business Development Manager project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Business Development Manager projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to the already stated responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Business Development Manager project?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the Business Development Manager project intents to solve a hard question?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Business Development Manager project so that decisions can be made at that level?
Step-by-step and complete Business Development Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Development Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Development Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Development Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Development Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Development Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Development Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Development Manager project with this in-depth Business Development Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Development Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Development Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Development Manager investments work better.
This Business Development Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.