Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contingent Workforce Management Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contingent Workforce Management Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contingent Workforce Management Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What types of talent do you need across your businesses and geographies and where are demographic shifts creating gaps in your supply demand forecast?
- How can different unions and different classifications of workers in similar industries avoid letting employers pit you against each other?
- Is your policy on flexible working based on and aligned to your overall business plan, seasonal demands and recruitment and training plans?
- How do workers in different arrangements working side by side alter the social context of work and managers ability to get work done?
- Which are currently significant barriers to success in implementing or further scaling direct sourcing for your contingent workforce?
- Do you have a plan on how to get the right number of people, with the right competencies, at the right time, in the right positions?
- Is it permissible for your organization to defer payment to the seller of the goods until goods have been delivered to the buyer?
- Which are significant barriers to success in diversity hiring or creating an inclusive environment for your contingent workforce?
- Can the testing be done only once in development for a batch of significant changes that will be applied together in production?
- Who are the other types of workers outside of your flexible workforce program as independent contractors and project workers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contingent Workforce Management Strategy book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contingent Workforce Management Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contingent Workforce Management Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contingent Workforce Management Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project managers participating in the Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project know the Contingent Workforce Management Strategy projects true status first hand?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything you need to worry about?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Diagrams and tables are included to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
Step-by-step and complete Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contingent Workforce Management Strategy project with this in-depth Contingent Workforce Management Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contingent Workforce Management Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contingent Workforce Management Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contingent Workforce Management Strategy investments work better.
This Contingent Workforce Management Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.