Develop onboarding playbook to quickly and easily enable new licensees for selling on owned marketplace sites, partnering closely with brand and tech countERParts to communicate and execute upon the strategy and requirements for sales success.
More Uses of the ERP Toolkit:
- Be accountable for using Big Data, complex data sets requiring sophisticated analysis, for advanced intERPretation and Predictive Analytics to drive strategy and actions.
- Develop and communicate cloud Policies And Standards, and advocate compliance with Application Development, Application Support, and vendor support teams.
- Support phased implementation and development of ERP System updates and manage day to day housekeeping for ERP and associated applications.
- Be accountable for partnering with HRIS, business technology, talent Management consultants, business partners, Shared Services and your talent programs management.
- Manage relationships, go to market strategy and distribution strategy with key partner stakeholders (partner leadership, entERPrise sales leaders).
- Make sure that your organization assess, design, implement, automate, and document in take processes and solutions leveraging private cloud, AWS, and other cloud vendors.
- Develop, implement, and manage operational Policies and Procedures for day to day efforts to drive a sense of urgency and empathy for clients throughout your organization.
- Oversee your organization wide Enterprise Architecture activities for the purpose of establishing an information infrastructure that allows interoperability among various Information Systems.
- Provide proper guidance to ensure integration services and architectures are designed, tested, documented, implemented, enhanced, and maintained according to the entERPrise standards and expected Service Quality.
- Drive initiatives for overall standardization of practices, new solution implementations, and front end procedural document maintenance.
- Be certain that your organization leads or supports design transformation efforts to empower team members across entERPrise with customer driven skills, abilities and mindset.
- Assure your organization complies; places a critical emphasis on understanding customer needs, prioritizing work appropriately and leveraging internal and external business partners to enable quality solutions.
- Coordinate: Program Managers forecast work, ensure it is strategically aligned with marketing goals, mitigate issues and collaborate with cross functional countERParts.
- Develop: own information solutions, services, applications, Security And Compliance, and infrastructure to ensure the safety of critical systems across the entERPrise with a focus on Cybersecurity.
- Confirm your planning supports effective utilization and further development of digital health knowledge, tools, and platforms to achieve best practice in planning and cross functional coordination.
- Audit: significant leadership and expertise in Cybersecurity, entERPrise software, cloud based IT infrastructure, helpdesk management, and supporting Software Development.
- IntERPret defined strategy from Marketing Management to create, execute and manage targeted marketing and inbound marketing campaigns focused on building brand awareness, driving credibility and generating leads for clients.
- Deliver integration solutions leveraging the capability of SOA expertise for clients across application processes while adhering to the Enterprise Architecture, Data Security and Data Management standards.
- Establish that your planning oversees program teams that develop and provide customer, product and business operation insights and analysis to improve and enhance organizationwide Decision Making.
- Develop online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, static/dynamic dashboards, and interactive reports, charts, and graphs based on customer needs.
- Develop procedures to automate tasks during code builds and deployments, respond to and, when appropriate, resolve, engage, and escalate incidents to the internal and external partners.
- Provide leadership, planning, Decision Making, Problem Solving, business communications, customer relationships, teamwork, Quality Assurance, intERPersonal communications.
- Develop operating principles in partnership with Business Operations leaders to optimize and streamline purchasing to align with goal of lowest cost and highest availability.
- Manage: partner with entERPrise Data Analytics, digital, and database teams on Data Strategy and cutting edge technologies and services enablement.
- Be certain that your team establishes and maintains relationships with Corporate Reporting and Financial Shared Service functions and other key finance leaders across the entERPrise.
- Initiate: analytical, programming and technical skills in Enterprise Application Integration providing production support, development, testing environments.
- Become skilled in designing and implementing operational improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory and services.
- Interact with entERPrise leadership to articulate operational effectiveness, make problems visible, and challenge with innovative solutions to balance cost and service.
- Ensure you instruct; hold oneself to the highest standards of accountability, drive change while maintaining operating effectiveness, integrate and align efforts across functions.
- Warrant that your design builds deep and trusting relationships with countERParts at partner companies in order to promote collaboration, support visioning of growth areas and facilitate negotiations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the key enablers to make this ERP move?
- What do your reports reflect?
- What qualifications do ERP leaders need?
- Among the ERP product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is your organizations process which leads to recognition of value generation?
- What is your ERP quality Cost segregation study?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- Is there any way to speed up the process?
- How risky is your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ERP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ERP project team have enough people to execute the ERP project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ERP project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP project with this in-depth ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP investments work better.
This ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.