Methodize ERP: documentation, communication and Presentation Skills that support accurate and concise messaging.
More Uses of the ERP Toolkit:
- Ensure you consider; lead set up of Test Data and Virtual Environment based on functional Test Requirements utilizing EntERPrise standard Tool Sets.
- Formulate ERP: bolster pERPetual sales through successful Project Management and Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain executive buy in on program execution governance plan where program related decisions are made and issues are escalated and mitigated.
- Arrange that your operation assess and review new Technology Opportunities related to Data Management and impact on the Enterprise Data strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure your design supports the delivery of Enterprise Security services that support automated vulnerability scanning; manual and automated Source Code review; and Penetration Testing.
- Be accountable for deploying Enterprise Applications in Cloud Platforms, incorporating automation, security, and reliability.
- Warrant that your entERPrise provides specialized security for and monitors access to limited and restricted access areas as inventory areas, Network Equipment areas, and employee files and confidential records.
- Ensure you organize; lead projects and provide subject matter technical expertise to develop secure designs in collaboration with Enterprise Architects and project owners.
- Organize ERP: actively manage and develop your organizations Workforce Management tool and participating in leadership meetings to identify and implement new ideas of Best Practice.
- Apply application Security Principles to intERPret security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environments (client server, distributed, and mainframe).
- Ensure your entERPrise understands industry Best Practices and utilizes this knowledge to benchmark and drive performance.
- Lead ERP: Problem Solving, as performing incident, Problem Management and audit support associated with the entERPrise windows Server Infrastructure.
- Initiate ERP: design and lead ERP projects as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with other mobile and Cloud Apps.
- Head ERP: design dimensions, measures, kpis and calculations to undERPin Self Service Reporting And Analytics.
- Confirm your entERPrise ensures adequate staffing, Training and Development of all staff members is in place.
- Ensure all aspects need to be communicated effectively and demonstrated to financial auditors for your adherence to Compliance Standards and Enterprise Value.
- Develop and enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to Enterprise Architecture, Security Policies and overall program strategy.
- Perform improve facilitate the development and implementation of Data Quality standards, Data Protection standards, Data Security, & maintenance of an End To End data Lifecycle Management and adoption requirements across the entERPrise.
- Collaborate with engineers in Corporate Security to enhance, improve, or modify entERPrise and cloud (IaaS, SaaS) based security detection and response.
- Perform advanced level Project Management from project initiation through completion for Strategic Investments across the entERPrise.
- Secure that your entERPrise complies; analyses complex requirements, User Stories, and technologies to formulate Test Strategy and plan.
- Make certain Product Offerings are designed and sourced to meet product cost and manufacturing yield requirements.
- Warrant that your entERPrise provides management and technical expertise to your organization in managing the development, validation, and synchronization of your organization.
- Guide ERP: what is great about your department is that you laugh with each other, have executive and board level visibility and support for your work, and are driving highly visible, entERPrise wide initiatives.
- Warrant that your group complies; sales executive new business public sector remote (ERP).
- Be certain that your entERPrise identifies customers technical stakeholders, and provides effective training and mentoring to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, customer learning and overall project Team Productivity.
- Lead ERP: monitor regulatory guidelines compliance related guidance and emerging Industry Standards to determine impact on the Enterprise Data architecture.
- Secure that your entERPrise understands a variety of IT products and protocols to integrate disparate solutions, as routing and switching, Software Development, Linux, Windows, and/or Cloud Computing.
- Establish that your organization complies; communications with all Team Members to support the development of short range new Site Planning in support of your organizations goals and objectives.
- IntERPret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop Integrated Business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic Decision Making.
- Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which information does the ERP Business Case need to include?
- Will a ERP production readiness review be required?
- What are allowable costs?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and interests?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are the ERP key cost drivers?
- Do you need to do a usability evaluation?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- What are the ERP use cases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ERP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ERP Project Team have enough people to execute the ERP Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ERP Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP project with this in-depth ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP investments work better.
This ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.