Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What contract communications related factors most contribute to decreases in information asymmetry and transaction costs related to contract monitoring and performance measurement?
- Does your organization monitor day to day operational tasks as classification storage and determination to enhance business operations and measure Key Performance Indicators?
- Can an unambiguous and clear link between the CSFs and KPIs and the business functions/activities be found in the performance management system and reporting set?
- Does your organization have clear lines of accountability that it can appropriately manage the delivery of services, the essential function for which it exists?
- Are products that can ostensibly perform the same essential service function, considered close substitutes for one another from the consumers perspective?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of budgetary and financial performance, including measures of cost containment?
- How can public policy and private management decisions be informed by knowledge of how human settlement and management affect ecosystem performance?
- Can an unambiguous and clear link between the CSFs and KPIs and the strategy be found in the performance management system and reporting set?
- Does the strategic plan clearly set out the reasons for the evolution of the main KPIs on which your organizations financial model is based?
- Is each customer focused KPI cascaded down to each supply chain function and tailored to measure functional customer service performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI Management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KPI Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 KPI Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole KPI Management project finish?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the KPI Management project in unnecessary communications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the KPI Management project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this KPI Management project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
Step-by-step and complete KPI Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI Management project with this in-depth KPI Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI Management investments work better.
This KPI Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.