Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How might your organization gain insight and better communicate information on adjusted non-GAAP earnings and nonfinancial metrics, the value of intangible assets, and key performance indicators?
- Does the shareholders compact document the mandated key performance measures and indicators to be attained as agreed between the accounting authority and the executive authority?
- Have key performance indicators and specifications regarding the availability of the service and project performance, as well as a system of payment deductions been identified?
- Do business enterprises use qualitative and quantitative indicators, including sector-specific and key performance indicators, in order to track human rights performance?
- Are you able to perform the complex analysis that is required to correlate information and key performance indicators across different data sets and events in real time?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of financial performance, including aggregate measures of return and cost savings targets?
- How do measures of performance and key indicators established in the strategic plan help measure the success of your organization in terms of business results?
- Is the purpose and mission communicated to all stakeholders in a timely, accurate and transparent manner, linked to objectives and key performance indicators?
- Are key performance indicators reviewed regularly to identify and correct shortfalls to drive continuous improvement in quality, safety and risk management?
- Is performance reviewed regularly and systematically, concentrating on key indicators as cost, productivity, the demand for services and overall output?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 KPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the KPI project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor KPI project risks?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the change agents for your initiative?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or KPI project window?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for your organization of the KPI project resources adequate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your KPI project based on past experience?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
Step-by-step and complete KPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI project with this in-depth KPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI investments work better.
This KPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.