Establish that your organization leads the creation of high quality Operations Key Performance Indicators(KPIs), Service Level Agreements, and staffing capacity analysis and forecasting as a fundamental tool to drive Continuous Improvement, transparency and maintain program oversight.
More Uses of the KPI Toolkit:
- Provide stewardship with reliability metrics, scorecards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for purposes of measuring and identifying the highest value reliability and cost improvement opportunities for the Refinery.
- Drive Performance Improvement opportunities for the rest of the Supply Chain while providing dashboards and tools to allow leadership to make decisions using key metrics, KPIs, and other quantitative measures.
- Organize, centralize and share project updates, KPIs, and dashboards; always keeping a close pulse check on the health of your site projects and knowing when and where to escalate.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures that an effective risk escalation process is used through KPI Management and Strategy Deployment, and that barriers to effective project execution are identified and addressed quickly.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and partner with Technical analyzing to develop technical requirements for new functionalities in order to accurately report on relevant KPIs.
- Use Change Management tools and methodologies to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and measure stakeholder engagement, adoption and overall progress of changes initiatives.
- Confirm your team ensures that Project Teams understand and are fully able to articulate the impact of the project on adjacent systems, Business Processes, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and long term impact of technical decisions.
- Manage the consolidated portfolio of reporting and Information Management investments, present progress updates, findings, maintain and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on portfolio execution.
- Collect, review and/or analyze process related data for top trending items to identify potential problems and implement countermeasures that achieves your KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Pilot: day to day operations work closely with the Service Delivery and back office teams to ensure that day to day client requirements are being met; ensure SLA/KPI compliance is met at all levels.
- Be accountable for supporting your organizations daily, weekly, monthly KPIs by administering, coaching, and consulting the appropriate individuals to ensure effective execution of all reporting, forms, tasks, and audits in order to meet organization guidelines.
- Be accountable for reviewing reports and taking appropriate action with regard to daily, weekly, and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that your organization meets its respective expectations.
- Perform analysis of contact center data to provide insight into reasons for calls, employee performance, forecast variances, KPI variances, cost per call and other data relative to contact center performance.
- Ensure you cultivate; build an integrated product Portfolio management process with measurable KPIs to enable Executive Management decisions; the KPIs assess the performance and health of the product portfolio.
- Pilot: regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve individual and overall affiliate KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend.
- Be a key partner promoting collaboration with cross functional teams to design innovating reporting capabilities that provide key insights into Cloud Adoption, quality metrics and business KPIs.
- Systematize: partner with business/operations/product and program teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet Business Needs.
- Direct: work closely with the Operations Management to ensure Continuous Improvement in all manufacturing, logistics and Customer Support processes and high reliability in all delivery KPIs.
- Confirm your organization ensures all internal stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Operations, Product Management, executives) are apprised of status, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), issues, and risks and are aligned and fully engaged with the program.
- Collaborate with insurance vertical stakeholders to create, maintain, and distribute KPI dashboards and reporting solutions offering users drill through capabilities and multivariate analytics.
- Standardize: regularly review service related KPIs that identify the success of the services being utilized to recommend and coordinate the implementation of changes in services to improve overall metrics.
- Ensure you propel; build and maintain KPI dashboards to disseminate information used by internal customers to measure/track results, identify and target sales opportunities, plan work activities, and drive business decisions.
- Manage: administrative support for purchasing projects and Supplier Management (supplier metrics and research, Master Data, market basket analysis, pricing analysis, monthly/quarterly reporting of KPIs, savings reporting).
- Assure your design develops a conceptual framework for the sales organization to approach advertisers at a strategic top down level in order to demonstrate the breadth and power of the portfolio to address and move specific category and client KPIs.
- Support strategic KPI development, collection, dashboard reporting, and continual process refinement to deliver actionable information and insights across all levels of your organization.
- Ensure your planning provides expertise and Thought Leadership in understanding overall business maturity and establishes your organization case and roadmap regarding Business Process, governance, commercial KPIs, technology and systems capabilities.
- Establish that your strategy develops and presents metrics/status to executive leadership via dashboards, monthly statistics, operational reports; ensuring a tight monitoring and follow up to meet target KPIs, SLAs, and end user Performance Metrics.
- Drive: maintenance of communication and collaboration channels to ensure that everyone is up to date on market insights, progress against KPIs, messaging, and changes in process or tactics.
- Develop: work closely with the quality unit in reviewing and approving protocols, master packaging records, packaging component specifications, validation reports etc, establish KPIs with external manufacturing partners.
- Warrant that your planning develops Information Governance oversight processes and measurement approach for internal policies, standards and capabilities through audits, peer review, and monitoring of KRIs and KPIs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- Does KPI analysis show the relationships among important KPI factors?
- What are your operating costs?
- What are allowable costs?
- Who owns what data?
- How would you define the culture at your organization, how susceptible is it to KPI changes?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that KPI objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How is Change Control managed?
- How can you better manage risk?
- Who manages KPI risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 KPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all KPI project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the KPI project team have enough people to execute the KPI project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed KPI project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete KPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI project with this in-depth KPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI investments work better.
This KPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.