Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business KPIs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business KPIs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business KPIs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business KPIs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business KPIs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does the dashboard allow for the correlation of business KPI to IT services, while also providing the performance metrics of foundational IT Services that enable business operation?
- Can an unambiguous and clear link between the CSFs and KPIs and the business functions/activities be found in the performance management system and reporting set?
- Do managers spend enough time thinking about what will drive success in the business, given the strategic direction, before defining KPIs?
- Does your organization head or business manager verify that all services have been performed satisfactorily before authorizing payment?
- What short term consequences of long term goal setting need to be accounted for, and placed into context, when evaluating KPIs?
- Which metrics seem to be the leading indicators of the health of the business and potential levers of growth â the real KPIs?
- Are you working with a senior leadership team who at least in theory believe employees are the key to business performance?
- Which tool offers a blueprint for designing and deploying a full service, comprehensive network to support business needs?
- How will your perform a market analysis to determine if there is sufficient market for your business products or services?
- Do you deduce that the engineering part of your business has higher employee cost as compare to your business IT services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business KPIs book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business KPIs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business KPIs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business KPIs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business KPIs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business KPIs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business KPIs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business KPIs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have Business KPIs project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: what areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Business KPIs project scope may be changed?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, and will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Business KPIs project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in your organization?
- Cost Baseline: Are procedures defined by which the cost baseline may be changed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Business KPIs project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Business KPIs project stage?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
Step-by-step and complete Business KPIs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business KPIs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business KPIs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business KPIs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business KPIs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business KPIs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business KPIs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business KPIs project with this in-depth Business KPIs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business KPIs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business KPIs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business KPIs investments work better.
This Business KPIs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.