Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KPI Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KPI Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KPI Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KPI Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 988 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KPI Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 988 standard requirements:
- Does your organization provide enough information about the KPI results so that key stakeholders can understand the context within which the performance was achieved?
- Is performance reviewed regularly and systematically, concentrating on key indicators as cost, productivity, the demand for services and overall output?
- What is the targets performance with respect to key performance indicators and what are the quality and reasonableness of the benchmarks established?
- Which KPI reflects the differing contribution of a timely and effective procurement to the overall cost performance of the client organization?
- Have any deployment risks to your organization, systems, or other related entities that may develop as part of the release been identified?
- How does your organization perform compared to your competitors within each of the key capabilities, and based on product development KPIs?
- Have all significant differences between your KPIs and the benchmark indicators that affect comparability been adequately disclosed?
- Has the person responsible for reviewing the performance/ indicators and/or quality under the agreement been chosen and notified?
- What key performance indicators do you use today for your social media activities and, more especially, for your influencer work?
- Has your organization agreed responsibilities for the key steps involved in collecting, processing, reporting and checking data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KPI Management book in PDF containing 988 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KPI Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KPI Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KPI Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KPI Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KPI Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KPI Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 KPI Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on KPI Management project tasks?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement KPI Management project complies with relevant legislation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are KPI Management project results verified and KPI Management project documents archived?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next KPI Management project?
Step-by-step and complete KPI Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KPI Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KPI Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KPI Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KPI Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KPI Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KPI Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KPI Management project with this in-depth KPI Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KPI Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KPI Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KPI Management investments work better.
This KPI Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.