Assure your organization deploys a Master Data Governance Framework, with a focus on Improving Data quality and the protection of Sensitive Data through modifications to Organization Behavior Policies And Standards, principles, Governance Metrics, processes, related tools, and Data Architecture.
More Uses of the Master Data Governance Toolkit:
- Develop, document, and communicate business driven analytical solutions and capabilities, translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable Business Knowledge.
- Establish Master Data Governance organization while partnering with finance, accounting, sales, marketing, operations, Customer Service, it and other teams.
- Orchestrate: partner with business, it, and external vendors to identify Data Quality/governance opportunities around machine material Master Data domains.
- Be accountable for creating, maintaining and disseminating dashboards, metrics, measures and Trend Analysis visibility associated with demand and capacity.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the team and engaging with Business Partners to adhere to and maintain the Master Data Governance Processes.
- Support business Decision Making by providing financial, statistical and predictive analytical solutions that leads to solutions for business issues.
- Secure that your corporation develops and coordinates ongoing MDM Customer, Payer, Product Master Data Governance, Data Quality and operational review.
- Evaluate: Data Governance analyzing provides operational support for the coordination and execution of Data Governance and management activities to drive adoption of Data Governance and Asset Management capabilities.
- Confirm your planning leads the Master Data Governance Team for supplier, customer, material, financial and other data domains of enterprise impact.
- Help scale and develop appropriate framework to ensure controls and governance are in place working closely with IT Partners.
- Establish Data Quality requirements (timeliness, accuracy, completeness, accessibility) and appropriate metrics for monitoring.
- Orchestrate: work closely with Business Process owners, accountability points in business and operations, and data custodians in it to ensure that Corporate Data Governance Processes are followed for the respective subject areas and domains.
- Manage to identify opportunities for the Data Governance and Management Program to intervene/coordinate data Governance Framework implementation.
- Control: advocate for Master Data Governance and associated processes as communication and workflow to ensure Master Data is optimized to support Business Requirements.
- Ensure that system data documentation (Metadata, dictionary, lineage) is maintained in accordance with established policies.
- Initiate: partner with cross functional business Data Stewards to establish Data Quality thresholds for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and overall Data Maturity.
- Manage work with the employees management to continue to identify areas of improvement, additional audits, and potential additional systematic measurements to be implemented by Dodge Content.
- Establish that your organization complies; partners with right stakeholders to set the standards for Best Practice in content delivery, solution quality and completeness.
- Ensure adherence to data and model Governance Standards that are set and enforced by Industry Standards and/or enterprise and business unit Data Governance polices and leaders.
- Support the cleansing, transformation, conversion, and remediation of data efforts across key business and Master Data domains.
- Govern: through applying seasoned knowledge, you would deliver transparency around what data is available and facilitate access to that expansive data across the enterprise.
- Contribute to ongoing expansion of Data Science expertise and credentials by keeping up with industry Best Practices, developing new skills, and Knowledge Sharing.
- Ensure you foster; lead/support the creation and implementation of Target Operating Model across lines of business and functions with a key focus on establishing Data Stewardship representation.
- Warrant that your strategy coordinates activities and processes of Data organization/Steward Community assuring model is operating according to organization policy.
- Maintain Data Quality dashboards and scorecards for various Master Data elements and monitor compliance with Master Data Governance Policies and procedures, and report status.
- Ensure you run; understand the use of technology tools that enable demand and Supply Planning and reporting, along with collaboration with External Stakeholders.
- Provide Master Data conflicts/Problem Resolution support and education by working with Business Process owners to help troubleshoot Data Requirements.
- Manage work with business, technology and Data Stewards on driving data clean up and validation efforts across various systems to achieve single sources of Master Data.
- Collaborate with data owners and stewards on the verification and the accuracy of the information collected and document approval.
- Enable sustainable Platform Strategy, tools, and architecture to support governance, Data Management, impactful delivery, communications, and trainings.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you go about securing Master Data Governance?
- What is the Master Data Governance business impact?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- How do you reduce the costs of obtaining inputs?
- What can you control?
- What is the oversight process?
- Scope of sensitive information?
- Implementation planning: is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How do you ensure that implementations of Master Data Governance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Master Data Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Master Data Governance Project Team have enough people to execute the Master Data Governance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Master Data Governance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Governance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Governance investments work better.
This Master Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.