With access to best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans, and maturity diagnostics, the Master Data Governance Toolkit & Guide equips you to effectively address common challenges, increase your efficiency, and empower your teams for any Master Data Governance related project in just three easy steps.
The Toolkit contains the following powerful, practical, (and up to date!) enablers to guide any project from idea to implementation with ease:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organization stipulate an acceptable time for system response to a user request for information?
- What is your overall mission and how can a cloud implementation better help you meet your mission needs?
- How much time does it take to develop a typical material master form and create/assign roles to a form?
- Is your organization preparing to be sold, in the process of being sold, or in negotiations to be sold?
- Do you have established processes for assessing the business impact of poor data management practices?
- What privacy risks are associated with the collection, use, dissemination and maintenance of the data?
- Does your organization provide historical average counts of help desk contacts/interactions per month?
- Will your organization provide licenses the contractor can use, or do you need to purchase licenses?
- Do you leverage any native remote wipe capability of the mobile device or use a proprietary method?
- What kind of MDM/MAM solution is in place to manage mobile device security and mobile applications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Data Governance book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Master Data Governance project leaders committed to this Master Data Governance project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Master Data Governance project managers understand your organizational context for Master Data Governance projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Are measurements and feedback mechanisms incorporated in tracking work effort & refining work estimating techniques?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete Master Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Data Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Data Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Data Governance project with this in-depth Master Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Data Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Data Governance investments work better.
This Master Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.