Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How will your product managers push out new digital products, set or change pricing and licensing terms, remove products you no longer want to sell, and determine which products to promote?
- What is included in the standard The standard licensing supports all backup features, including protection for files, VMs, NAS, deduplication, DASH copy, appliance licensing?
- What are the requirements for licensing reinsurance companies and what sanctions are relevant for supervisory action in a situation of doubtful fit and proper outcomes?
- How will the Government evaluate reductions in software licensing costs over the life of the contract given the predefined plug numbers used for evaluation purposes?
- How are software licensing agreements monitored, and are current change-management mechanisms regarding corresponding licenses working effectively and efficiently?
- Does the model maximize use of existing, proven standards and prior industry efforts in contractor licensing in order to realize implementation within one year?
- What are the key elements of an effective regulatory framework for developing control lists and ensuring the licensing process is efficient and effective?
- Are you sure, to paraphrase something that was often said in the recent past about general motors, that what is good for Microsoft is good for the world?
- Does your organization have development resources that can be utilized for the development, testing, and ongoing maintenance of licensing technologies?
- What share of your patent licensing activity involves cross-licensing, alliance agreements, etc, in which there is no direct financial consideration?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Licensing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic - are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Microsoft Licensing project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Microsoft Licensing project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Microsoft Licensing project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Milestone List: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Microsoft Licensing project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Licensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Licensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Licensing project with this in-depth Microsoft Licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Licensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Licensing investments work better.
This Microsoft Licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.