Establish that your organization verifies and reviews forms and reports for completeness and conformance with established regulations and procedures; applies departmental and program Policies and Procedures in determining completeness of applications, records, and files.
- Orchestrate: conduct Risk Assessments and job hazard analyses for all trades in the maintenance department.
- Be accountable for reviewing and complying with sponsored project agreements or other relevant legal agreements.
- Supervise and plan work of assigned staff, review timesheets, assess performance, coach employees, and develop training plans.
- Obtain and maintain copies of Software Licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts.
- Manage work with ITAM tool, Processes And Procedures to automate the collection, storage and reporting of key software data so that the products can be managed across the enterprise in an effective manner.
- Manage work with account executives and software account executives on lead opportunities provided by the manufacturer.
- Supervise: fuel initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation and Process Improvement.
- Oversee internal licensing and brand calendars, ensuring updates are made and distributed regularly.
- Cultivate partnerships with Creative and Design to develop and execute digital storytelling for the brand in a manner that is appropriate and catered to each platform in the digital eco system.
- Provide analysis of the software data that can be used to drive Key Business Decisions.
- Be accountable for issuing and/or tracking permits through the permitting process, beginning with application acceptance, plan review, inspections and permit closure.
- Gather requirements and develop software / hardware asset reports for Internal Customers.
- Assure your organization maintains solid Technical Competence for Communication Systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported systems.
- Be accountable for maintaining data of training suppliers and ensuring all training materials are up to date and in stock.
- Ensure serial numbers and/or other license identifiers are entered into the Software Asset Management database to ensure information is up to date, accurate, and auditable.
- Coordinate: track and maintain budgets for campaign programs to ensure organization profitability.
- Confirm your operation ensures that all permit files, plans, specification documents, and related documents are maintained in the physical filing/organization system and/or scanned to the electronic Records management system.
- Orchestrate: report anomalous data, logs, or unsolved issues to higher level operations personnel.
- Facilitate the direct line of Contractual Licensing and Enterprise Agreement support for clients where in depth contractual knowledge is not available through existing resources.
- Manage: account for and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Orchestrate: implement, operate, maintain, troubleshoot, backup, and secure infrastructure elements in support of your organization mission.
- Provide support for Internal Communications scheduling and deliverables, defined and yet to be determined.
- Ensure your team complies; processes payments for permits and routes plans to Plans coordination to initiate review process.
- Provide support for organizational, mission related communications projects that arise in connection with Directors Office, Board Of Directors, etc.
- Manage work with vendors, business groups, IT and Supply Chain to analyze and resolve issues with Software Licensing rights.
- Standardize: if a local emergency is declared outside of the employees shift, employees must make every effort to contact the direct supervisor or department head to obtain reporting instructions as disaster service workers.
- Secure that your enterprise operates and monitors Windows Server and Linux based systems using established procedures.
- Govern: due to the ever changing nature of your industry, constant education is necessary to keep abreast of the Software Solutions offered by manufacturers and direct competitors.
- Audit: continuously monitor the tool for software client, inventory, and meter software use for key Vendor Products.
- Be accountable for all or significant portion of a function with multiple diverse units.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Microsoft Licensing data will be collected?
- Who controls the risk?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- How do your controls stack up?
- Does your organization need more Microsoft Licensing education?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- How do you create buy-in?
- How do you verify and develop ideas and innovations?
- How do you reduce the costs of obtaining inputs?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Licensing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft Licensing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft Licensing Project Team have enough people to execute the Microsoft Licensing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft Licensing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Licensing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Licensing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Licensing project with this in-depth Microsoft Licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Licensing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Licensing investments work better.
This Microsoft Licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.