Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle HCM Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle HCM Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle HCM Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle HCM Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle HCM Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Why might some workers be willing to accept temporary jobs when the wages are lower than the already stated of permanent workers in the same occupation who have comparable human capital?
- What avenues are available to employees wishing to file a complaint related to human capital management misconduct, and what is the process by which your organization handles complaints?
- Is there any requirement for data enrichment and augmentation, due to the data structure of the new system, and what rules need to be applied to supplement the source data?
- Are you considering moving your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Human Capital Management (HCM) applications to the next generation of Oracle Enterprise Applications?
- What do you (business organization management education providers) need to start doing, stop doing, or do in a different way to create more value for your organization?
- Is talent management best served through the use of a focused set of metrics that can be used to evidence the most effective and efficient use of human capital?
- What is the typical time period within which the management in your organization requires an innovation to be cash flow-positive following commercial launch?
- Does the cloud provider offer modern SaaS based ERP, EPM, HCM, SCM, CX, all as a suite, that you can subscribe to incrementally as your business grows?
- How do you make sure that the transition is seamless, that payroll is accurate, and that, ultimately, you will be able to take your old system offline?
- Can an HCM system help the enterprise understand who the right kind of employee is, how to attract the right type of talent and engage and retain them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle HCM Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle HCM Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle HCM Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle HCM Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle HCM Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle HCM Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle HCM Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle HCM Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Oracle HCM Cloud projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Oracle HCM Cloud project?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Oracle HCM Cloud project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Oracle HCM Cloud project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle HCM Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle HCM Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle HCM Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle HCM Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle HCM Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle HCM Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle HCM Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle HCM Cloud project with this in-depth Oracle HCM Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle HCM Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle HCM Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle HCM Cloud investments work better.
This Oracle HCM Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.