- Manage work with sales and sales consultants to build HCM knowledge through training and enablement.
- Manage and lead continuous development, integration, and deployment in the HCM Web Development area utilizing Agile and DevOps processes.
- Apply your technical acumen of Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, IT infrastructure and services in the development and deployment of enterprise level IT / Security Policies, strategies, and plans.
- Be accountable for running release based and quarterly campaigns that drive awareness, evaluation, and activation of cloud products.
- Prepare mobile, on device and cloud based unit and integration test framework to ensure consistent performance across all supported platforms.
- Fluent with data types and formats, Data Access and delivery modes, data and metaData Management, web and cloud based integration technologies, Big Data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance.
- Lead grasp of Business Processes and Risk Management in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, cloud Data Protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, enterprise Security Architecture, Technology Risk management, and others.
- Warrant that your venture complies; progress tools and services useful in cloud DevOps environments as Performance Monitoring, Security Monitoring, deployment/configuration, Continuous Integration/build servers, and cloud resource creation scripts.
- Ensure you run; lead Cloud Computing Technologies, virtualization, Web Services, advanced database technologies, and automation techniques.
- Ensure you helm; cloud, cloud applications, Internet Of Things (IoT) and an increasingly diverse security vendor architecture only complicate the situation.
- Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions for improving network reliability, availability, performance, and scalability for on premise Data Center and cloud based applications.
- Ensure you accumulate; lead Cloud Computing Technologies, Business Drivers and emerging trends.
- Lead systems Security Engineering in the review of technical, management, and operational security controls in accordance with nist and FedRAMP approved cloud and on premises system environments to ensure completeness and effectiveness of the IT Lead systems information technology and security solutions.
- Confirm your planning leads the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of systems/storage/security/network hardware, software, telecommunication services and internet providers for on premise and Cloud Solutions.
- Establish cloud and digital enablement Steering Committee to prioritize new features, enhancements that contribute to the product backlog and to the Technology Roadmap.
- Ensure you conduct; lead culture and talent transformation to a software driven cloud operation.
- Provide expertise in in Cloud Engineering services and support of Cloud migrations and architecture, Active Directory, Cloud Security, and Cloud Application migrations.
- Be accountable for helping clients reach solutions by utilizing Data Management and operations, Data Quality and governance, cloud transformation, self service analytics and visualization, and data intelligence.
- Collaborate with the Chief Technology officers on cloud transformation strategies that best align with application and Business Needs.
- Ensure you shape; recommend Cloud Infrastructure technologies and tools that are most appropriate for your use cases.
- Come manage a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud service Data Centers.
- Manage Analytical Skills, methodical troubleshooting process, and an emphasis on Root Cause Analysis and cloud standards.
- Support in the transition legacy customer supported applications to a complete DevOps Cloud Infrastructure, transitioning consulting and transformation services to a dynamic scalable enterprise solution.
- Assure your organization applications have moved from the Data Center to the cloud and users are connecting to workloads from everywhere, and security has remained anchored to the Data Center.
- Confirm your project ensures optimum integration level of software products, infrastructure, and data based on Business Needs, communications systems, and evolving technologies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle HCM Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle HCM Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle HCM Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle HCM Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle HCM Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Oracle HCM Cloud?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing Oracle HCM Cloud situations?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Oracle HCM Cloud?
- Who will be in control?
- Do you have the authority to produce the output?
- Is risk periodically assessed?
- Why a Oracle HCM Cloud focus?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle HCM Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle HCM Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle HCM Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle HCM Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle HCM Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle HCM Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle HCM Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle HCM Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle HCM Cloud project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle HCM Cloud project team have enough people to execute the Oracle HCM Cloud project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle HCM Cloud project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle HCM Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle HCM Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle HCM Cloud Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle HCM Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle HCM Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle HCM Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle HCM Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle HCM Cloud project with this in-depth Oracle HCM Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle HCM Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle HCM Cloud and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle HCM Cloud investments work better.
This Oracle HCM Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.