Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Robotic Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Robotic Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Robotic Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Robotic Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Robotic Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Why the sky-high interest, especially since the terms robotic and automation may sound like low-level, low-intelligence technology instead of a breakthrough in getting work done?
- What is the comfort level of your organization to consider an infrastructure surcharge to generate revenue to address infrastructure improvements?
- Are the emerging technologies designed to meet current and projected regulatory requirements and support strategic organizational decisions?
- Does the data governance framework include establishing meaningful metrics by which data effectiveness and value is (or could be) delivered?
- How can RPA and ai solutions help with the drive to digital transformation within procurement, and more broadly within your organization?
- How willing would your organization be to automating some of its workforce where applicable In terms of Robotic Process Automation?
- How to develop a strategy that expands your RPA usage and gives your coworkers an opportunity to participate as change agents?
- Will the incorporation of robotics start to push outsourcing providers up the value chain into higher value finance tasks?
- Is the range of responsibilities that the RPA currently carries out too broad or should it be a more focused organization?
- What metrics would you utilize to determine whether your new organization manager and leadership team has been a success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Robotic Process Automation book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Robotic Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Robotic Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Robotic Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Robotic Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Robotic Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Robotic Process Automation project manager must do to finalize Robotic Process Automation project close-out?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Robotic Process Automation project documentation?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Robotic Process Automation project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Robotic Process Automation project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take scheduled vacations?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
Step-by-step and complete Robotic Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Robotic Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Robotic Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Robotic Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Robotic Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Robotic Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Robotic Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Robotic Process Automation project with this in-depth Robotic Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Robotic Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Robotic Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Robotic Process Automation investments work better.
This Robotic Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.