Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Robotic Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Robotic Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Robotic Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Robotic Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Robotic Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How to choose the appropriate project management and development approaches to implement the project principles in the adopted activities, techniques and artifacts of a successful project?
- How to determine and communicate the project principles of thinking and behaving effectively, efficiently, securely and sustainably in the delivery management system called project?
- How do you gain comfort that your organizations logistics, operational assumptions, and inventory strategies continue to be relevant in an ever changing environment?
- Does a successful digital transformation require companies to focus on desired business outcomes instead of just the technology roadmap?
- Are your teams aligned, with access to the same reports and analytics, or do you rely on unwritten reporting from team members?
- Is there a written procedure for resolving controversy between operations and quality control regarding non conforming items?
- Which type of access control model allows data owners to be the ultimate source for determining access to system resources?
- What strategies, policies, processes, and structural changes characterize a comprehensive approach to data governance?
- Are there any other issues that need to be considered relating to cybersecurity, privacy or data protection?
- What role has data analytics played in your organizations ability to deliver a superior customer experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Robotic Process Automation book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Robotic Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Robotic Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Robotic Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Robotic Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Robotic Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Robotic Process Automation projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Robotic Process Automation project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Robotic Process Automation project scope?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Robotic Process Automation project -why are you doing this now?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
Step-by-step and complete Robotic Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Robotic Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Robotic Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Robotic Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Robotic Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Robotic Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Robotic Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Robotic Process Automation project with this in-depth Robotic Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Robotic Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Robotic Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Robotic Process Automation investments work better.
This Robotic Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.