Deliver Robotic Process Automation as technical lead bot delivery/business technology transformation projects for existing and new clients, especially with respect to the development, testing, and deployment phases of the bot delivery cycle.
More Uses of the Robotic Process Automation Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization serves as an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Project.
- Be accountable for emerging finance enabling technologies Robotic Process Automation technology, artificial / applied intelligence technologies in finance / accounting.
- Orchestrate: Robotic Process Automation virtual worker process builds, script generation utilizing ai tool sets.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of Robotic Process Automation across different business units and corporate function.
- Automate business processes using a leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendor.
- Lead cutting edge research using tools as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Robotic Process Automation and Blockchain amongst other capabilities.
- Identify issues and discern requirements related to Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Methodize: after analysis completion, use cases are built and presented to your development team to create solutions (using tools as Robotic Process Automation) as seen fit.
- Be certain that your organization serves as an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) engineering for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Project.
- Initiate: in depth knowledge in one or more RPA (Robotic Process Automation) like solutions, architecting and deploying.
- Be accountable for developing internal audits Robotic Process Automation and continuous monitoring programs.
- Utilize Robotic Process Automation tools to replace or augment human interactions with IT systems.
- Head: monitor cloud computing, data analytics, Robotic Process Automation, ERP system governance, risk, and control methodologies.
- Be accountable for overseeing key IT Business operations functions like program management, enterprise architecture, Robotic Process Automation, enterprise testing CoE, financial management and asset management functions.
- Be accountable for identifying potential Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other procurement transformational opportunities.
- Control: partner with commodity managers to drive the initiative and process improvements to help the team to become more scalable by maximizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- Be accountable for using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools, you are positioning your organization to digitally transform the way your employees accomplish everyday tasks.
- Explore emerging technology trends to support business innovation cloud, mobile, Robotic Process Automation, AI, machine learning, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Robotic Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Robotic Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Robotic Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Robotic Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Robotic Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Why the sky-high interest, especially since the terms robotic and automation may sound like low-level, low-intelligence technology instead of a breakthrough in getting work done?
- Are the emerging technologies designed to meet current and projected regulatory requirements and support strategic organizational decisions?
- Will the incorporation of robotics start to push outsourcing providers up the value chain into higher value finance tasks?
- Are macroeconomic issues and geopolitical developments, including new and increased regulation, impacting your business?
- How are the next generation of robotics and automation tools changing the way your facilities and processes function?
- Is your organization keeping up with the changes and transformations taking place throughout the industrial sector?
- What would happen if you added digital tools like automation, advanced analytics, and machine learning to the mix?
- Do you plan to engage an implementation partner, in addition to the RPA vendor, to support your implementation?
- How are you engaging in and monitoring digital labour and technology risk management strategies and processes?
- Will the RPA strategy have any implications on people with regards to numbers, retraining and communications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Robotic Process Automation book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Robotic Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Robotic Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Robotic Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Robotic Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Robotic Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Robotic Process Automation project based on this experience?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain commitment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Robotic Process Automation projects should be selected when compared with other Robotic Process Automation projects?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Robotic Process Automation project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Robotic Process Automation project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
Step-by-step and complete Robotic Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Robotic Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Robotic Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Robotic Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Robotic Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Robotic Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Robotic Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Robotic Process Automation project with this in-depth Robotic Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Robotic Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Robotic Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Robotic Process Automation investments work better.
This Robotic Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.