Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation.
More Uses of the Process Automation Toolkit:
- Establish that your corporation complies; robotics Process Automation the RPA center of excellence (CoE) work enterprise wide with teams to identify processes that qualify for an RPA bot.
- Direct: after analysis completion, use cases are built and presented to your development team to create solutions (using tools as Robotic Process Automation) as seen fit.
- Arrange that your team contributes to the development of governance, methodologies, and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
- Serve as a key member in driving User Adoption and Change Management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
- Warrant that your venture complies; partners with it (and more specifically the Chief Data Officers and the teams) to translate data requirements and Business Process Automation to improve Business Rules and drive improved Data Quality.
- Confirm your project provides support to the Program and Project Managers to ensure services and products delivered under the contract satisfy the requirements and needs of client organization.
- Secure that your planning creates and maintains System Administration scripts and Process Automation to orchestrate and implement Infrastructure as Code.
- Liaise and communicate with site users and vendors to ensure Control Systems operate to maximum effect, and as per it IT Automation Strategy.
- Manage work with key Business Partners to streamline processes, with the goal of creating efficiencies, while balancing Risk Management objectives.
- Drive digital Business Process transformation solutions across Manufacturing Operations and Process Automation in collaboration with respective digital and Process Excellence leaders.
- Keep documentation current as per site good documentation and Data integrity practices (drawings, specifications, validation documentation etc).
- Initiate: been driven by metrics to be proactive in recruitment and retention processes in support of business growth and Employee Engagement.
- Promote and help create Automated Testing, transparency in code, and Secure coding practices to ensure the reliability, dependability, and compliance of scripted and automated solutions deployed into Production Environments.
- Lead cutting edge research using tools as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Robotic Process Automation and Blockchain amongst other capabilities.
- Ensure you enhance; lead delivery of solution artifacts for planning, Requirements Gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying Business Process Automation projects and components.
- Be accountable for overseeing key IT Business Operations functions like Program Management, Enterprise Architecture, Robotic Process Automation, enterprise testing CoE, Financial Management and Asset Management functions.
- Develop: Resource Planning / prioritization work closely with sales and Product Management to manage demand and resources for product demonstrations, consulting, implementations and Customer Support related projects.
- Establish: conduct Business Process analysis using the people, process, and technology framework; suggest Process Improvements and reengineering with focus on Process Automation and simplification.
- Be accountable for emerging finance enabling technologies Robotic Process Automation technology, artificial / applied intelligence technologies in finance / accounting.
- Ensure you supervise; end to end project delivery plan, design and implement organization product, design architecture, scope of work, estimate timeline and costs.
- Develop and implement Process Improvements which reduce labor by simplifying tasks through Process Automation while ensuring the safety of all employees is maintained during process changes.
- Confirm your enterprise coordinates directly with ITSM tool team to ensure Process Automation and tool implementation is working and aligned for planned improvements.
- Ensure you mentor; lead process reengineering evaluating functional processes and creating detailed flowcharts of the lead process to be automated.
- Confirm your operation complies; as an extension of your business, you continually evolve and optimize to support you and reflect your organizations changing needs.
- Provide support for documentation of Processes And Procedures to enable Process Improvement, as lean Six Sigma, Robotic Process Automation, prioritization of efforts, etc.
- Explore emerging technology trends to support business innovation cloud, mobile, Robotic Process Automation, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Analyze departmental Information Systems to ensure maximum system utilization and adherence of the systems to operational and regulatory changes.
- Assure your operation leads the development of automation using enterprise wide tools with client teams to analyze and design automation based upon business and technical requirements.
- Confirm your design complies; conducts Code Review with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest Quality Standards.
- Drive multiple digital projects from concept to launch and ensure delivery of digital solutions as per budgeted cost, timelines and quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- What system do you use for gathering Process Automation information?
- What qualifications do Process Automation leaders need?
- What are the business goals Process Automation is aiming to achieve?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- Do Process Automation benefits exceed costs?
- Scope of sensitive information?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- What is the Process Automation business impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Automation project team have enough people to execute the Process Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Automation project with this in-depth Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Automation investments work better.
This Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.