Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Objectives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Objectives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Objectives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Objectives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Objectives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Do management and the board regularly review and monitor actual versus approved risk limits by business line, by legal entity, by products, and by risk categories, including qualitative risks?
- Is top management clear about the nature and extent of the significant risks it is willing to take and the opportunities it is willing to pursue in achieving its strategic objectives?
- How do your work systems capitalize on the diverse ideas, cultures, and thinking of your employees and of the local communities and external sources with which you interact?
- How do you deploy action plans throughout your organization to your workforce and to key suppliers and partners, as appropriate, to achieve your key strategic objectives?
- Is there a process in place to develop an IT strategic plan that defines how IT goals will contribute to the enterprises strategic objectives and related costs and risks?
- How do you translate organizational performance review findings into priorities for continuous and breakthrough improvement and into opportunities for innovation?
- How well does the entrant set measurable objectives that are relevant to the business need and will measure the effect of strategic communication on the business?
- How frequently does your organizations leadership review its information governance framework to ensure that it supports or is aligned with strategic objectives?
- What aspects of work environments are most critical to foster high levels of engagement, drive individual and team performance, and support strategic objectives?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of financial performance, including aggregate measures of return and cost savings targets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Objectives book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Objectives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Objectives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Objectives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Objectives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Objectives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Objectives Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Objectives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: how will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Project Schedule: Was the Strategic Objectives project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Strategic Objectives project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Strategic Objectives project is needed?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Strategic Objectives project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Strategic Objectives project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Objectives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Objectives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Objectives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Objectives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Objectives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Objectives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Objectives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Objectives project with this in-depth Strategic Objectives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Objectives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Objectives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Objectives investments work better.
This Strategic Objectives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.