Systematize Strategic IT: for real estate projects, ensure the project is being tracked, governed, and reported on consistent with organization goals and requirements.
More Uses of the Strategic IT Toolkit:
- Establish Strategic IT reference architecture, roadmap and patterns across the domains of end user technology, collaboration and mobility.
- Serve as the clients executive partner in defining and realizing a Strategic IT vision as made.
- Provide EA support services for Strategic IT Roadmap, IT Governance, Project Management, Cybersecurity, Data Architecture, application and systems, and it.
- Establish that your organization provides tactical and Strategic Direction in the areas of Business Intelligence analytics, Data Mining and visualization and assessment of Data Quality and consistency across platforms, products and business areas.
- Direct Strategic IT: Research and Development, Strategic Planning, sponsor engagement, and program/ Project Management.
- Support strategic Supply Chain initiatives through analysis, creative Problem Solving, productivity tools and metrics.
- Drive the operational and Project Management aspects of developing and executing against a strategic Technology Roadmap; assesses issues and offers resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and Client Satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Lead setting Strategic Direction and advise leadership on Information security issues, systems, processes, products, and services.
- Develop external benchmarking to develop a Best In Class strategic account sales structure to support your largest and highest potential customers.
- Maintain the integrity and strategic development of your organizations information and Communications Infrastructure, and the systems infrastructure for mission critical functions.
- Provide Project Management support to the Executive Team by tracking and reporting on progress toward the achievement of your organizations Strategic Plan.
- Initiate Strategic IT: conduct comprehensive supplier analysis to formulate a Strategic Sourcing plan that identifies new/suitable suppliers, optimize cost structures and proactively ensures continuity of supply based on macro market or Industry Trends.
- Assure your team complies; excels at strategic and integrative thinking.
- Manage Key Stakeholders in Quality, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Finance to devise practical sampling plans to assess capability, structural and assignable cause variation for Manufacturing Processes in need of efficiency improvement.
- Identify Strategic IT: effectively lead Project Teams to drive successful project delivery outcomes and real business benefits in alignment with the clients Strategic Direction.
- Be certain that your corporation performs work related to Strategic Planning, budget variance analysis, commitment analysis, revenue and expense forecasting, what if Scenario Analysis, program evaluation, Performance Management, and other efforts that support administration Decision Making.
- Establish that your corporation provides business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational Decision Making, and in doing so, influences improved Business Performance and capital allocation decisions.
- Lead strategy development and planning, facilitate the long term Financial Planning process and develop metrics to monitor the performance against Strategic Objectives.
- Be accountable for ongoing evaluation/rationalization of portfolio against strategic plan aims, in coordination with Team Directors/Principals.
- Guide Strategic IT: in collaboration with Project Leadership, provide a strategic vision for online engagement and capacity building initiatives, integrating all of its components.
- Confirm your group coordinates analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet member expectations and ensures satisfaction.
- Ensure you challenge; lead Strategic Planning efforts, ensuring that IT programs and initiatives align to enterprise objectives and strategies.
- Govern Strategic IT: conduct comprehensive supplier analysis to formulate a Strategic Sourcing plan that identifies new/suitable suppliers, optimize cost structures and proactively ensures continuity of supply based on macro market or Industry Trends.
- Make sure that your design develops Strategic Partnerships to continuously improve Business Relationships with customers to optimize growth potential.
- Confirm your organization develops Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing, value analysis and Supply Chain service analyzing Team Goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure you support; build on the requirements that incorporates and tracks desired features and functions to build out the traceability between requirements, use cases, Business Needs, and strategic and/or Business Objectives.
- Control Strategic IT: Resource Management, procurement, Strategic Sourcing, IT Services, Professional Services, supplier Relationship Management, purchasing, negotiation, Contract management, Project Management, Vendor Management governance, Spend Analysis, Risk Management.
- Identify Strategic IT: strategic problem solver with operational mindset you easily see the big picture and can translate high level business goals into actionable plans.
- Lead strategic and tactical Planning Sessions to provide leadership guidance on automation strategy and opportunities.
- Assure your corporation contributes to cross functional Strategic Planning and assesses risk and benefits of forecasts.
- Make sure that your group recommends Customer Service and IT process support enhancements, researching and recommending new technologies and procedures.
- Be certain that your organization serves as chief of staff providing oversight and guidance for Strategic Planning and Policy Development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the affordable Strategic IT risks?
- What information do users need?
- How do you spread information?
- What scope to assess?
- How will you ensure you get what you expected?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Strategic IT?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- Are the Strategic IT requirements testable?
- How do you verify your resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic IT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic IT Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic IT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic IT Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic IT Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic IT Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic IT Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic IT project with this in-depth Strategic IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic IT Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic IT and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic IT Investments work better.
This Strategic IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.