Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is there strong expertise and in-depth knowledge in the full range of areas needed for high performance, including risk management concepts, strategic and operational planning, and analytical skills?
- Which extant theory applicable to buyer-supplier relationships captures the phenomenon of strategic supply risk best and should thus serve as basis for developing a strategic supply risk theory?
- Is top management clear about the nature and extent of the significant risks it is willing to take and the opportunities it is willing to pursue in achieving its strategic objectives?
- Is there a formal process to determine whether to continue or postpone the strategic technology project if new risks are identified while the implementation process is underway?
- Is there a process in place to develop an IT strategic plan that defines how IT goals will contribute to the enterprises strategic objectives and related costs and risks?
- How good are you at documenting and evaluating risks when making important business decisions, launching new products/services, and preparing strategic business plans?
- Does your strategic approach to service design result in services that can be offered at a competitive market price, substantially reduce risk or offer superior value?
- How does the CFO use skill sets and tools to interact with the CEO to build a proper business case for improved decision making in operational and strategic decisions?
- Has the undertaking made strategic decisions impacting the risk profile and regulatory capital requirement and overall solvency needs over the last financial year?
- How does the risk management function reinvent itself to be perceived as a strategic partner, enabling the business, and earn the attention of senior leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Risk book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Strategic Risk project management knowledge area is least mature?
- Executing Process Group: Do Strategic Risk project managers understand your organizational context for Strategic Risk projects?
- Change Request: How are the measures for carrying out the change established?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Strategic Risk project in less that xx days?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Strategic Risk project team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Risk project with this in-depth Strategic Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Risk investments work better.
This Strategic Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.