Look for opportunities to optimize Data Governance, Architecture, and Engineering Processes and Frameworks that are followed for delivering solutions in an effort to increase productivity and reduce Time to Market.
More Uses of the Time to Market Toolkit:
- Operate identifying solutions that enables easier adoption of your technology, reducing customer development time and accelerating the Time to Market.
- Be certain that your planning complies; products and effort levels.
- Evaluate and recommend new or refined capabilities to reduce cost and speed Time to Market.
- Ensure you surpass; understand the business and customer needs to introduce solutions that grow the bottom line and/or speed Time to Market.
- Ensure you can most of all help product planning members and your organizations executives support the most optimal planning for a realistic Time to Market.
- Be accountable for accelerating Time to Market with scalable, repeatable infrastructure and delivery.
- Push forward with work with your own engineering team to balance scope, functionality, performance, and Time to Market.
- Write white papers on your Early Line Planning Digital platform collaboration saves Time to Market, Data Driven Assortment and Merchandising planning, Sell through automation for big brands.
- Develop: liaison with the hardware and firmware design teams to develop effective test strategies and plans to ensure the fastest Time to Market without compromising the overall design goals and future flexibility.
- Identify and implement testing tools to help automate and expedite Time to Market.
- Initiate: balance Time to Market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance and audit mandates.
- Coordinate, prioritize and plan the changes to your trading software thereby ensuring smooth exchange migrations, quick Time to Market for new features and software.
- Assure your organization complies; directs Time to Market and productive data solutions, in compliance with corporate policy.
- Be accountable for prioritizing customer needs and market opportunities to create a Product Development roadmap that optimizes the trade off between customer value and Time to Market.
- Govern: pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between beautiful code, maintainability, and Time to Market.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Time to Market Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Time to Market related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Time to Market specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Time to Market Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Time to Market improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your primary costs, revenues, assets?
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- What are the Time to Market design outputs?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- Do Time to Market benefits exceed costs?
- What can you do to improve?
- Are there regulatory / compliance issues?
- What training and qualifications will you need?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Time to Market book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Time to Market self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Time to Market Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Time to Market areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Time to Market Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Time to Market projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Time to Market Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Time to Market project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Time to Market project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Time to Market project team have enough people to execute the Time to Market project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Time to Market project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Time to Market Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Time to Market project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Time to Market Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Time to Market project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Time to Market project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Time to Market project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Time to Market project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Time to Market project with this in-depth Time to Market Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Time to Market projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Time to Market and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Time to Market investments work better.
This Time to Market All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.