Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization and Solution Design leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) as offered by partner Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs).
More Uses of the Application Migration Toolkit:
- Lead: implement extensively get involved in Application Migration from on prem to Cloud using automation procedures and continuous deployment procedures.
- Confirm you listen; recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful System Design and functionality.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements.
- Drive the Data Warehouse cloud transformation program enabling Application Migration from on premise solutions to cloud solutions.
- Methodize: partner with Cloud Engineering, cloud ops, and other teams in executing migration projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption.
- Standardize: design Data Flow and engineering data life cycle to determine how data is originated, enriched, stored, and disposed to meets compliance and business requirements.
- Be accountable for helping clients solve problems, improve operations, and update applications more easily, quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
- Be accountable for focusing on IT Technical Standards across all aspects technologies and services by ensuring the design and architectural solutions are of the highest quality and consistency.
- Warrant that your group complies; as trusted customer advocates, the team helps organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud based solutions, how to migrate and/or re develop existing workloads to the cloud.
- Integrate solutions with other technology solutions as Active Directory, backups, networking devices, security solutions, etc.
- Oversee: escalation of project risks to executive sponsor, as impact to deadlines, scope, hours, client satisfaction, management of hours of project, and deliver on budget.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on Process Improvements, automation capabilities, and clearly defined end to end use cases.
- Ensure you officiate; lead Project Management through Agile framework; facilitate daily stand up, grooming sessions, stakeholders prioritization, retrospective meetings.
- Ensure you officiate; recommend and develop operational and Process Improvements for the performance and successful functioning and ensuring project work complies with practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be accountable for designing AWS architectures which meet or exceed the requirements of workloads coming from mainframe and legacy infrastructures.
- Provide deep Cloud Migration expertise covering infrastructure, Application Architectures, cloud capabilities, security, etc.
- Provide architectural guidance to key migration projects that are generally large efforts which provide significant financial benefit to AT and fit when successfully migrated to cloud.
- Secure that your design complies; loads and verifies correct operation of software packages as operating system, word processing and spreadsheet programs, etc.
- Contribute requirements and design considerations to Cloud Marketplace development team to advance ease of use consumption of cloud offerings.
- Ensure all your consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering Business Acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Arrange that your project complies; AWS professional services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, spanning diverse technologies across multiple industries.
- Provide expertise in in Cloud Engineering services and support of Cloud Migrations and architecture, Active Directory, Cloud Security, and Cloud Application Migrations.
- Be accountable for helping customers architecture scalable, highly available products, SaaS solutions and custom applications that leverage AWS services.
- Make sure that your organization complies; as trusted customer advocates, the Application Migration and Modernization Practice helps organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud based solutions, and how to migrate and modernize existing workloads to the cloud.
- Manage large scale networks, compute, and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks in customer migration projects.
- Provide architecturally consistent, pre approved, reusable solutions to Application Migration teams in order to accelerate Cloud Migrations.
- Ensure you forecast; lead with knowledge on AWS EC2 instances provisioning, AWS VPC setup, AWS auto scaling for availability of EC2 instances and availability of applications.
- Collaborate with key business and technology partners to generate ideas and execute key initiatives, owning timeline and holding stakeholders accountable to dates and results.
- Be accountable for acting as liaison between various stakeholders, departments, outside departments, or collaborators, providing Status Reports and Data Analysis and ensuring flow of communication between groups.
- Be certain that your group defines and prioritizes operational system requirements, systems integration needs, and financial and operational reporting infrastructure necessary to meet Business Needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Migration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Migration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Migration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Migration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Migration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Is there any additional Application Migration definition of success?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Migration is underway?
- What risks do you need to manage?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Application Migration, including any consulting or professional services?
- How is the Application Migration Value Stream Mapping managed?
- How will you measure your Application Migration effectiveness?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Migration book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Migration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Migration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Migration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Migration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Migration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Migration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Migration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Migration project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Migration project team have enough people to execute the Application Migration project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Migration project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Application Migration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Migration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Migration Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Migration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Migration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Migration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Migration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Migration project with this in-depth Application Migration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Migration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Migration and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Migration investments work better.
This Application Migration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.