Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Migration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Migration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Migration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Migration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Migration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have strong motivation to move the workload to run in multi tenant environment to improve operational efficiency and for long term cost reduction?
- What types of analytics and visualizations will be the most useful to you when planning and managing application migrations to cloud infrastructure?
- Which technical benefits are most important when it comes to measuring the effectiveness of application migrations to cloud infrastructure?
- Which business benefits are most important when it comes to measuring the effectiveness of application migrations to cloud infrastructure?
- What earlier websphere application server versions are supported by the application migration tool â websphere version to version?
- Which type of system does your organization need in order to construct and deliver cloud services without human intervention?
- Is the migration intended to be a short term tactical solution, or a long term foundation for business enhancement?
- Which characteristic of cloud computing may prohibit your organization from utilizing a public cloud offering?
- Does the applications licensing allow you to easily distribute the application inside of a container image?
- Does your organization reschedule routine maintenance to avoid the merchants peak processing day or dates?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Migration book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Migration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Migration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Migration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Migration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Migration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Migration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Migration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Application Migration projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Application Migration project Team cease upon the delivery of the Application Migration projects outputs?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Application Migration project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
Step-by-step and complete Application Migration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Migration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Migration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Migration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Migration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Migration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Migration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Migration project with this in-depth Application Migration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Migration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Migration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Migration investments work better.
This Application Migration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.