Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Integrity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Integrity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Integrity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Integrity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Integrity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What measures are being taken to enhance, preserve and safeguard the integrity and reliability of your organizations information assets, commensurate with importance and value?
- How do you leverage the transformative characteristics of a digital assetâenabled infrastructure to rethink your control frameworks and improve financial integrity?
- What checks do the technical authorities carry out to confirm that maintenance activities have been carried out correctly and in accordance with the work order?
- How can a malicious adversary use the information to do limited, serious, severe harm to organizational operations, organizational assets, or individuals?
- Do you identify the gap between the cultural competency your business needs to be successful with what levels of cultural competency your employees have?
- Does your organization manage operating system and application security vulnerabilities to protect the security, stability, and integrity of the asset?
- Have you reviewed your hiring practices to ensure that inequity is eliminated in processes or requirements and unnecessary barriers are eliminated?
- What would be the impact on the integrity, availability and/or confidentiality of the asset if a threat were able to exploit a vulnerability?
- Are there any obvious opportunities for the regulation to improve the integrity management of pipelines in general or specific terms?
- Are there any obvious opportunities for the regulation to improve public safety and the response to pipeline incidents/leaks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Integrity Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asset Integrity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Integrity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Integrity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Integrity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Integrity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Integrity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Asset Integrity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new Asset Integrity Management projects to the overall portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Asset Integrity Management projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Asset Integrity Management project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide who is responsible for signing the data reports?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Asset Integrity Management project leaders committed to this Asset Integrity Management project full time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at your organization and reduce insurance costs?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Integrity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Integrity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Integrity Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Integrity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Integrity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Integrity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Integrity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Integrity Management project with this in-depth Asset Integrity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Integrity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Integrity Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Integrity Management investments work better.
This Asset Integrity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.