Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autodesk AutoCAD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autodesk AutoCAD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autodesk AutoCAD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autodesk AutoCAD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autodesk AutoCAD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can a collaboration of management with information technologists continue to work, or is a new cadre of technically astute managers (or managerially astute technicians) needed?
- How do you increase your visibility to ensure the maximum number of users, a continued positive return on investment, and improve information sharing in your organization?
- What is the part, assembly, or drawing worth to your organization, and would that value be sustained or increase if the product were modeled in your new 3D CAD system?
- How many times has management waived the requirement for the drafter/designer to adhere to the standard in the interest of getting the drawings out the door?
- Do you have up-to-date knowledge of which attributes of your products and services drive buying decisions and control customers willingness to purchase?
- What is the process for Autodesk partners if customers have multi-packs or multiple seats for one serial number and wish to submit only a portion?
- What is the appropriate cadence for meeting with providers to review real-time performance data and promote continuous learning and improvement?
- Who is going to bother drawing a standard detail over and over again if it is readily available to simply plunk down in your drawing?
- Do you know what is best for your workstations unique combination of hardware, applications, OS, BIOS, and other system resources?
- Do you install your network license of AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite with a separate network license of AutoCAD on one server?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autodesk AutoCAD book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autodesk AutoCAD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autodesk AutoCAD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autodesk AutoCAD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autodesk AutoCAD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autodesk AutoCAD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autodesk AutoCAD Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Autodesk AutoCAD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Autodesk AutoCAD project leaders committed to this Autodesk AutoCAD project full time?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and consider the nature and extent of proposed involvement in satisfying the Autodesk AutoCAD project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one organization from another in this area?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Variance Analysis: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Autodesk AutoCAD project sponsor, how would you determine which Autodesk AutoCAD project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete Autodesk AutoCAD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autodesk AutoCAD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autodesk AutoCAD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autodesk AutoCAD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autodesk AutoCAD project with this in-depth Autodesk AutoCAD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autodesk AutoCAD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autodesk AutoCAD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autodesk AutoCAD investments work better.
This Autodesk AutoCAD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.