Establish that your organization opportunities in the One IoT and Mixed Reality team are expansive because you span the entire product lifecycle from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design in, sell in and sell through motions that touch consumer and business customers.
More Uses of the Azure Toolkit:
- Become capable of effectively navigating complex business challenges in ambiguous settings with solid judgment and Risk Management.
- Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and wants to be part of the team.
- Support different teams In designing highly scalable Infrastructure Architecture for large traffic volumes.
- Identify: work closely with the sales team to meet or exceed the annual revenue and profit goals of the practice.
- Help the go to market team understand the cost benefit analysis of implementing new technology enabled use cases in each industry.
- Govern: direct data and AI as an advise, influencer and consulting, leading Design Thinking, strategic roadmap, architectural vision and Thought Leadership.
- Devise: coach sellers with a challenger mentality by prompting sellers to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers business.
- Ensure you propel; lead and manage the services sales efforts, performance managing staff to a specific sales quota, coaching, Team Building, Goal setting and Professional Development.
- Be accountable for cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all your differences are valued, celebrated, and add to your collective achievements.
- Establish a readiness framework where support engineers are abreast of latest technologies in a constantly changing environment.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a development on an Agile team.
- Help establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators for evaluating team performance against targets and reporting out on team achievements monthly.
- Be certain that your organization analyzes and reports on delivery budgets and expenses/cost rates, and the appropriate mix of consultants and customer resources to maximize the value received from engagements.
- Assure your operation contributes to the overall success and management of the practice by supporting Business Development and participating in strategic decisions.
- Supervise: prior ownership of end to end design, incubation and industrialization of new data and AI offerings and product accelerators.
- Remove barriers to agility to enable the team to shift priorities quickly without losing productivity.
- Confirm your organization complies; success in scaling existing business models and building new business for growth (business/channel development, entrepreneur, Change Management).
- Be accountable for marketing principles develop integrated Marketing Plans and strategic market objectives by channel, partner with device marketing on marketing execution, and measure execution and return on investment (ROI).
- Oversee: report back to services leadership the status and findings of the technology leaders assigned to the practice.
- Devise: work across the entire stack and collaborate with your peers on the product, engineering, and field services teams on the development of front end, platform, data and Machine Learning aspects of your Full Stack platform.
- Attract and build a diverse, high performing team with capabilities needed to achieve current and future Business Objectives.
- Achieve or exceed on revenue and scorecard targets (units sold, revenue), reflective of assortment strategy and partner capabilities.
- Incur budget responsibility and provide Quality Assurance and Issue Resolution to protect engagement and corporate reputation.
- Keep track of all client practice related projects and report status back to organization management.
- Organize: executive presence and maturity leads at scale and drive the leadership agenda through others, inspires others to follow, across multiple layers and organizational lines.
- Develop and direct activities to execute sales strategies and successfully achieve revenue and gross profit goals.
- Manage work with your peers across groups to adopt and adapt engineering best practices to your team, product, technology, and culture.
- Pilot: IoT is becoming more pervasive as more and more devices are being connected to the cloud via the internet to monitor, analyze, and act.
- Collaborate sales, portfolio and partner teams to develop go to market strategies, mature the execution services models, and enhance sales effectiveness.
- Identify and develop technical and soft skills needed to deliver outstanding support and solutions to your customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What resources or support might you need?
- What creative shifts do you need to take?
- What is the big Azure idea?
- What happens if Cost Savings do not materialize?
- How does the team improve its work?
- What relevant entities could be measured?
- What are the personnel training and qualifications required?
- What Azure modifications can you make work for you?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing Azure situations?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Azure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Azure project team have enough people to execute the Azure project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Azure project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure project with this in-depth Azure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure investments work better.
This Azure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.