Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B Marketing Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B Marketing Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B Marketing Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B Marketing Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B Marketing Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have software to capture leads and automate marketing responses as well as measure website analytics, marketing and lead generation results?
- Why use a marketing automation platform and second guess what your customers, channel partners or employees want to receive?
- How important is the prioritization of leads using the fact based intent signals approach versus predictive analytics?
- Does your business believe that there is an ethical/moral imperative to incorporate sustainability into its processes?
- Has the buyer already seen a demo and experienced your products in person yet has no idea how much it will all cost?
- How does your organization balance the risks of organizational disruption with the rewards of ecosystem innovation?
- Are you using marketing automation to send personalized emails/ content to members, customers, and/or prospects?
- Can your organization configure an out of the box marketing automation platform to fit your unique requirements?
- How do you configure AWS serverless services to provide least privileged access while ensuring functionality?
- What are the key building blocks you need to put in place to make your marketing campaign a roaring success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B Marketing Automation book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B Marketing Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B Marketing Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B Marketing Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B Marketing Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B Marketing Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B Marketing Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 B2B Marketing Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology B2B Marketing Automation projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure B2B Marketing Automation project success?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management â how will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the B2B Marketing Automation project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this B2B Marketing Automation project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Are budget transfers within the general fund made for only the already stated items permitted by law and regulation?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
Step-by-step and complete B2B Marketing Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B Marketing Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B Marketing Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B Marketing Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B Marketing Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B Marketing Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B Marketing Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B Marketing Automation project with this in-depth B2B Marketing Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B Marketing Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B Marketing Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B Marketing Automation investments work better.
This B2B Marketing Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.