Ensure your organization utilizes sales planning and Market Research to accomplish ongoing analysis of Competitive Products, selling techniques, Consumer Research, marketing legislation, new products, pricing and distribution.
More Uses of the Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit:
- Create thoughtful and expressive strategies to focus and inspire your CX, creative and design team.
- Collect and track learner feedback and progress, analyze multiple data sources, interpret findings, and synthesize and communicate decisions and interventions to diverse stakeholders.
- Create marketing campaigns to generate opportunities with the help of your Marketing team.
- Secure that your organization develops superior working relationships with producers to successfully promote achievement of mutual growth and profitability goals and to supply the appropriate products and services.
- Establish that your group recommends and executes new products, product modifications, and/or improvements based on Market Research, consumer feedback, market knowledge, and sales personnel information.
- Organize: final deliveries always need to be on time, on budget, and exceed creative expectations.
- Ensure you organize; expand personal knowledge and skills through ongoing Professional Development and joint work.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients using your Client Contact Systems demonstrated in the Training process.
- Coordinate cross functional resources and internal experts to design new programs and execute rollout.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Directors and CX to ensure effective translation from strategy into design.
- Be a key partner with Marketing to support advertising, digital content creation and creative input.
- Methodize: own Voice Of Customer activities to understand market need and Key Stakeholders, manage product launches, and distribution strategies.
- Maintain good file hygiene by keeping projects clearly organized and collected for archiving purposes.
- Generate initial meetings through organization leads, Networking Opportunities, referrals and personal observation.
- Manage work with your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on insights.
- Ensure you transform; provided business summaries â project financials, forecast, tracking out of pocket expenses.
- Have a solid view on all the product feedback loops available at present sprint review, user testing, surveys, analytics data, etc.
- Distill Business Requirements, Market Research and User Needs into actionable insights.
- Manage: value is not endless hours of work and great insights and solutions to solve big problems.
- Develop Social Media campaigns to connect with Business Owners and professionals alike.
- Establish: work closely with system and network teams to engineering effective database solutions that ensure reliability, quality and scalability.
- Manage all production Project Planning (scheduling/budgeting) and communication for fast pace video deliveries.
- Facilitate transparent communication with the entire team around Product Development decisions.
- Lead projects to assess, deploy and exploit new or improved infrastructure technology to better meet the changing demands.
- Ensure that the blue economy work is properly coordinated with program teams and partners.
- Audit: continually evaluate the timely adjustment of key strategies to meet changing economic and business environment conditions.
- Ensure you guide; lead analysis of business and application requirements to translate into new or modified database or Data Capabilities.
- Confirm your strategy maximizes opportunities for underwriting profitable new and renewal business, as appropriate based on market conditions, by leveraging business relationships, product knowledge and underwriting acumen.
- Develop project plans, budgets and resources for traditional and UX deliverables with oversight from a Project Management management.
- Assure your group complies; monitors organization action plans and participates in organization planning and marketing meetings to best position thE Business for the future.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blue Ocean Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blue Ocean Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blue Ocean Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you build the right business case?
- Does management have the right priorities among projects?
- How do you think the partners involved in Blue Ocean Strategy would have defined success?
- Are Blue Ocean Strategy vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
- Do you think Blue Ocean Strategy accomplishes the goals you expect it to accomplish?
- How is Blue Ocean Strategy data gathered?
- Are you paying enough attention to the partners your company depends on to succeed?
- How do you keep records, of what?
- How to cause the change?
- What is the definition of success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blue Ocean Strategy book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blue Ocean Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blue Ocean Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blue Ocean Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blue Ocean Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blue Ocean Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Blue Ocean Strategy project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Blue Ocean Strategy Project Team have enough people to execute the Blue Ocean Strategy project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Blue Ocean Strategy project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blue Ocean Strategy Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blue Ocean Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blue Ocean Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blue Ocean Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blue Ocean Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blue Ocean Strategy project with this in-depth Blue Ocean Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blue Ocean Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blue Ocean Strategy and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blue Ocean Strategy investments work better.
This Blue Ocean Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.