Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Alignment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Alignment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Alignment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Alignment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Alignment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the board of directors play a leading role in the process of developing and reviewing your organizations strategy at least annually?
- Does the solution support separation of processes, or does its implementation cause negative dependencies among processes and players?
- Does the solution offer supporting tools that facilitate product fulfillment, field deployment, and a positive end-user experience?
- What about other practitioners or other sectors providing information as to the direction and development of industrial relations?
- How does your organization continue to be innovative, and adopt new technologies, without compromising security or compliance?
- Is there evidence available of increased productivity as a result of workplace bargaining and innovative working arrangements?
- Is there an immediate demand due to the possibility of obsolescence of existing technologies, processes, or demands?
- Which programs, projects, and infrastructure support efforts are currently behind schedule, over budget, and why?
- How do you meet the increasing regulatory requirements, as well as internal and external auditor expectations?
- What is the impact of the industry sector of organizations on the success factors for business-IT alignment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Alignment book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Alignment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Alignment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Alignment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Alignment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Alignment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Alignment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Alignment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Business Alignment project produced meet the defined Business Alignment project requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Risk Register: Contingency actions - planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Scope Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Business Alignment projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Business Alignment project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
Step-by-step and complete Business Alignment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Alignment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Alignment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Alignment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Alignment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Alignment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Alignment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Alignment project with this in-depth Business Alignment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Alignment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Alignment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Alignment investments work better.
This Business Alignment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.