Lead Business Alignment mission focused; continually searches for and implements strategies to make your organizations mission relevant to the changing realities of the marketplace.
More Uses of the Business Alignment Toolkit:
- Identify: monitor and analyze recruiting metrics to ensure alignment with business direction; use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Be accountable for leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Establish closed loop analytics with sales to understand how your inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine your process to convert customers.
- Oversee: source, implement and manage contact center tools and systems that monitor the productivity and performance of your organization.
- Provide leadership (vision, strategy and Business Alignment, people management, communication, influencing others, managing change).
- Be accountable for evaluating and refining alignment of resources to optimize coverage of your customer baseand supporting critical initiatives with analytical and strategic support.
- Provide oversight over and advocate for groups; ensure strategic impact on your organization.
- Orchestrate, manage, and drive strategic growth partnerships through ecosystems and alliances.
- Facilitate Business Alignment and communications by forming an IT Risk Management Steering Committee or Advisory board.
- Support various Corporate Strategy efforts by creating analytical framework and financial modelling, communicating outputs to stakeholders.
- Formulate: clearly communicate business value, project statistics and issues to business leadership and business sponsors.
- Be accountable for managing Process Improvement and Project Management engagements for individual business units.
- Create material that increases brand awareness, drive sales, and generate new business leads.
- Facilitate sign off to ensure alignment and obtain confirmation of integration requirements.
- Confirm your corporation provides Strategic Communications support on operational, safety and employee initiatives for divisions.
- Provide leadership(vision, strategy and Business Alignment, people management, communication, influencing others, managing change).
- Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and clients, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Provide insights to support the Decision Making and Strategic Planning of the sales organization.
- Be accountable for creating best practices for IT Leaders to manage technologies, people, processes and Business Alignment.
- Ensure you forecast; lead business unit, as lead Business Alignment, customer advocacy, Demand Management, and Project Management.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; shares best practices in Information security between the business units and the rest of the enterprise.
- Evaluate: act as a thought partner and advisor to each practice areas in own specific marketing and Business Development activities.
- Promote the benefits and services of your organization to members and others eligible for membership.
- Drive local engagement initiatives with relevant external organizations, thought leaders, partners and vendors.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand Business Requirements and vendor performance.
- Pilot: monitor and meet the established sales goals and provide for client follow up process to funnel sales leads.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational effectiveness and delivery of services to members.
- Oversee: conduct client research to understand Business Development needs and identify potential client targets of each practice area.
- Initiate: research organization programs and department to maintain current customer database information.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Alignment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Alignment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Alignment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Alignment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Alignment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a Business Alignment Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What Business Alignment events should you attend?
- What do you need to start doing?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Which of the recognised risks out of all risks can be most likely transferred?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Alignment book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Alignment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Alignment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Alignment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Alignment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Alignment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Alignment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Alignment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Alignment project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Alignment project team have enough people to execute the Business Alignment project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Alignment project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Business Alignment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Alignment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Alignment Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Alignment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Alignment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Alignment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Alignment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Alignment project with this in-depth Business Alignment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Alignment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Alignment and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Alignment investments work better.
This Business Alignment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.