Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Strategy Alignment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Strategy Alignment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Strategy Alignment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Strategy Alignment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Strategy Alignment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations IT strategy include an incident response plan that is evaluated regularly to ensure it addresses new and emerging types of security and privacy risks and breaches?
- Is it expenditure planned, managed and monitored within an annual budget which is aligned with the IT strategy and detailed enough to reflect your organizations priorities?
- Is there a process in place to develop an IT strategic plan that defines how IT goals will contribute to the enterprises strategic objectives and related costs and risks?
- How does the potential development or acquisition of blockchain technologies impact existing IT strategic plan (in terms of the use of open source, APIs or integration)?
- Should departments and divisions have the responsibility of making own information technology decisions or should IT infrastructure be centrally controlled and managed?
- Does the planned implementation of the accounting system accord with the IT strategy, which should be developed from overall strategy of your organization?
- What will the IT organization look like to ensure that the IT strategic function is properly covered to avoid overlap with the IT Execution function?
- Is your organization evaluating cloud solutions as an integral part of the overall IT strategy or for a limited number of specific applications?
- Which area within your organization has the responsibility for ensuring you have a robust IT strategy that connects to your customer experience?
- Is your organization a sophisticated software user that consciously designs and implements an IT strategy to achieve competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Strategy Alignment book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Strategy Alignment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Strategy Alignment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Strategy Alignment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Strategy Alignment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Strategy Alignment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Strategy Alignment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Strategy Alignment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: IT Strategy Alignment project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- WBS Dictionary: All cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the IT Strategy Alignment project?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the IT Strategy Alignment project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or IT Strategy Alignment projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for IT Strategy Alignment project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete IT Strategy Alignment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Strategy Alignment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Strategy Alignment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Strategy Alignment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Strategy Alignment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Strategy Alignment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Strategy Alignment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Strategy Alignment project with this in-depth IT Strategy Alignment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Strategy Alignment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Strategy Alignment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Strategy Alignment investments work better.
This IT Strategy Alignment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.