Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business IT Alignment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business IT Alignment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business IT Alignment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business IT Alignment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business IT Alignment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do senior leaders and governance arrangements actively enable tensions between day-to-day business pressures and respect for trade union rights to be surfaced and addressed?
- Does your organization have an effective process for addressing impacts, including appropriate processes for remedy when an impact to trade union rights has been identified?
- Can an era provide improved support to the business in decision making regarding the business/it alignment and during the ea design, realization and maintenance?
- Do organization governance systems back up formal roles and responsibilities in relation to trade union rights with the necessary power and influence?
- Does top leadership have methods to regularly listen to the voices of affected workers whose trade union rights are potentially undermined?
- Do senior leaders meaningfully engage with the perspectives and experiences of relevant external stakeholders on trade union rights?
- Does your organizations supplier selection process adequately consider respect for trade union rights before suppliers are approved?
- Does your organization have a full understanding of how its purchasing practices affect suppliers ability to meet standards?
- Will you rely on training existing personnel or create new positions that bring in expertise from outside your organization?
- How often have you tried to provide feedback, coach or even support someone in the team and the results have been minimal?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business IT Alignment book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business IT Alignment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business IT Alignment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business IT Alignment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business IT Alignment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business IT Alignment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business IT Alignment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business IT Alignment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Business IT Alignment project plan?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of the already stated decisions and grounds?
- Scope Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Business IT Alignment project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Business IT Alignment project Schedule or Budget?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Business IT Alignment project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Business IT Alignment project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Business IT Alignment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business IT Alignment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business IT Alignment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business IT Alignment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business IT Alignment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business IT Alignment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business IT Alignment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business IT Alignment project with this in-depth Business IT Alignment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business IT Alignment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business IT Alignment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business IT Alignment investments work better.
This Business IT Alignment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.