Collaborate with Business Operations, Information Technology and other Business Stakeholders to drive high levels of Data integrity and operational reliability of your standardized Business Analytics, tools and processes.
More Uses of thE Business Analytics Toolkit:
- Initiate: partner with leaders throughout your organization to develop a robust and actionable End To End Customer Journey and lifecycle model.
- Ensure you standardize; lead standalone projects ranging from operational improvements to Strategic Planning in close collaboration with headquarter functions.
- Make sure that your operation develops tools and apply Business Analytics to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to obtain a quantitative, logical basis for Decision Making.
- Provide ongoing business/operational metrics, developing predictive forecasting models, calculating business Financial Analytics and designing data needs for FuturE Business Analytics.
- Ensure you specify; understand underlying business challenges and communicate accurate Data Insights that enable confident, effective Decision Making.
- Be accountable for collaborating with your internal Business Analytics group and measurement partners to ensure that engagement activity is effectively analyzed, reported and optimized.
- Consult with clients to identify Business Objectives and marketing challenges, and advise on Data Strategy, Business Analytics and insights, media execution, and personalization.
- Lead the full Software Development Life Cycle from requirements, Technical Design to development, testing, and deployment of high quality data, Business Analytics, and Reporting Solutions.
- Collaborate with the leadership and finance teams to align operational goals with your financial plan, and develop a method to evaluate the Return On Investment across thE Business.
- Manage work with client to drive Transformation Programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Collect, analyze and present findings in related areas, using opportunities to apply practical knowledge and gain exposure to working with various levels of colleagues throughout your organization.
- Establish: work closely with other departments (growth, Data Engineering, Business Analytics) to maintain data parity across the Tech Stack.
- Evaluate: own looker platform and lead development of new Business Metrics and Data Models as part of the broader Analytics Team in order to provide better visibility into Business Performance across the portfolio.
- Ensure you specify; lead Business Analytics knowing the lead business is imperative in driving results as you deliver Category Management insights.
- ProvidE Business Analytics and Data Gathering to support detailed modeling of Capacity Planning and metrics statistically confident projections.
- Identify and proactively raise organizational issues and trends; track pertinent finance metrics, diagnose processes, structures and approaches; recommend alternatives for improved effectiveness.
- Be accountable for fostering a Data Driven culture; to encourage and enable the entire organization to make more informed decisions through data and Business Analytics.
- CreatE Business Analytics and reports to provide high Value Analysis on Customer Service and operational Performance Metrics.
- Represent group benefits on Data And Analytics initiatives to help create your organization analytics program that focuses on Data integrity, Value Added Analysis, and democratization of data and insights.
- Govern: work closely with business users, vendors and Delivery Teams to understand thE Business requirements that drive the analysis and design of Business Analytics and Reporting Solutions.
- Improve the speed and efficiency of your growth by collaborating with Product, Marketing, Operations, Sales, and Partnership teams.
- Be certain that your business utilizes Management Information tools, Business Analytics, metrics and corporate Business Information systems to analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in performance.
- Lead: identification of opportunities for efficiency gain in delivering on your customer mission through deep dive analysis of available data, and collection of new data.
- Contribute to the development and execution of impactful reports, dashboards, other tools to be used by numerous departments.
- Be accountable for using Data Visualization and other Data Gathering methods to either provide analytics which drive internal strategic Decision Making.
- Warrant that your organization serves as a resource to advise management and Business Stakeholders on use of quality Business Analytics, tools, and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and interpretation of various Business Metrics.
- Ensure you administer; lead Business Analytics conduct exploratory analysis on marketing data to uncover trends and opportunities for optimization.
- Ensure you classify; lead internal and client teams to drive Transformation Programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Manage: fuel Communication Skills to effectively convey business implications of Complex Data relationships and results of statistical models to multiple Business Partners.
- Warrant that your design performs custom Application Development projects, interfacing with customers, executing Project Plans and supporting production.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of thE Business Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is thE Business Analytics scope complete and appropriately sized?
- Who do you think the world wants your organization to be?
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- Are all requirements met?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are thE Business Analytics resources needed?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- Who else should you help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of thE Business Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with thE Business Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and managE Business Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did thE Business Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute thE Business Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Analytics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Analytics project with this in-depth Business Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnosE Business Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makE Business Analytics Investments work better.
This Business Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.