Drive performance and Continuous Improvement by ensuring that project budgets and approved governance structure for program budgets and expenditures for different projects are adhered to in accordance with the long term business plan.
More Uses of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Toolkit:
- Help teams explore the business model possibilities behind new concepts using research and Financial Modeling to shape and influence design.
- Methodize: champion pricing improvement projects related to Pricing Strategies, pricing tools and software, price realization measurements and programs, price indexing, and customer/market classifications.
- Ensure you do cument; lead based on Business Intelligence and Analytics, champion operational improvement projects to improve quality, productivity, On Time Delivery, Working Capital, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure you shape; lead and direct staff team to collaborate with data owners and users throughout your organization to modify or implement new repeatable and reliable Business Processes in order to implement truly effective Data Governance.
- Methodize: proactively identify additional learnings needed to deliver deep Customer Insights that the data displays a thorough picture of the environment.
- Standardize: partner with IT Leadership to analyze business requirements and determine if needs can be met with existing commercial software or existing internally developed systems or would require custom programming.
- Develop framework and reporting methodologies for new revenue driving business initiatives from addressable markets to operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Analytics to structure reporting and perform Data Analysis that ensures the business and marketing team is making informed decisions when deploying marketing budgets and the teams time.
- Drive a structured approach and uses Data Driven analysis to quantify problems and identifies solutions across a variety of business functions/ areas.
- Ensure you build; lead and lead the on going development and support of enterprise level reporting, dashboards, scorecards, and multidimensional Data Analysis solutions.
- Develop and maintain multiple reporting platforms across each functional area of the business that tells the right story from end to end for multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure you invent; applied expertise in Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy development, solution implementation and quantitative analytical methods.
- Assure your organization understands the business, Decision Making process, workflows, and information needs of business leaders and partners; identifies patterns and can distill insights from information to support Decision Making.
- Establish that your organization develops the next generation of IT Leaders who are able to build Strategic Partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to move the business towards digitally enabled growth.
- Secure that your design coordinates the scheduling, receipt and transfer of data from / to third parties and internal sources; ensuring appropriate transformation into appropriate databases.
- Ensure your group complies; partners with managers across your organization to build Business Intelligence and management information in support of Business Processes and decisions.
- Confirm your corporation oversees the operations of the digital product/platform to ensure production efficiency, quality, and cost effective management of resources.
- Confirm your organization ensures continuous alignment of project investments and initiatives with Business Strategy based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Ensure you involve; lead the acquisition and development of effective master Data Management and Data Warehouse solutions that deliver high quality, complete, and consistent data as the foundation for enabling the goals of your Business Strategy.
- Assure your enterprise demonstrates highly developed technical expertise, deep organizational knowledge, and sound analytical skills in order to contribute to the business and build credibility with clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team on forecasting, client Business Development and development of Cost Estimates to ensure profitability of engagements.
- Be continually alert for new enabling technologies that can meet or exceed stakeholder requirements, maximizing efficiency, productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Warrant that your design creates, schedules and runs user defined monthly, quarterly and annual data reports for various organization functions that are available on demand through reporting portals and tools.
- Use your analytical and Problem Solving skills to support Data Driven Decision Making and help drive your organizations highest priority strategic and operational initiatives.
- Nurture stakeholder relationships with News General management and leaders in order to formulate reporting and analytic requirements that meet needs.
- Ensure you amplify; lead and manage multiple large scale analytics projects that drive actionable insights leading to market share gains, increased revenue and profit, and cost reductions.
- Manage: direct and oversee the development, management and promotion of processes for identification, reporting and resolution of Data Quality issues, ensuring ongoing data consistency and integrity.
- Ensure you run; lead Business Development lead lead Business Development activities, leveraging professional contacts for the benefit of your organization.
- Arrange that your organization looks for opportunities to enhance or expand relationships with business; acts as a go to person for end users to interpret and use information.
- Create and maintain analytical reports that can be accessed quickly and consistently to monitor business performance, key metrics, and programs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence and Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence and Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence and Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence and Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
- What Business Intelligence and Analytics capabilities do you need?
- Who has control over resources?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- What details are required of the Business Intelligence and Analytics cost structure?
- What are the long-term Business Intelligence and Analytics goals?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- What are your operating costs?
- What are the costs of reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence and Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Intelligence and Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence and Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence and Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence and Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence and Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Intelligence and Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Business Intelligence and Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Intelligence and Analytics project team have enough people to execute the Business Intelligence and Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Business Intelligence and Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence and Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence and Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence and Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence and Analytics investments work better.
This Business Intelligence and Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.