Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence and Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence and Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence and Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence and Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What vocabulary and concept tools does your organization need to get to the next-level for defining, measuring, managing how you create value, lower costs and therefore improve profits?
- Is the data fully integrated and reconciled through an understanding of the audit trail to enable complete business analysis without the need to manage data silos?
- Are big data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and artificial intelligence among current expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
- Do you frequently receive requests for new or additional functionality, or requests for additional IT resources to support new or changing business requirements?
- What is the next-level for insights about a distribution locations intersection of its most profitable customers that are buying the most profitable items?
- Where does reputation factor in, or monetary fines, loss of intellectual property or market lead time, or losing your license or ability to do business?
- What tools will be used to extract value from the data, and how can it be fully utilized to improve employee experience, employee success, and outcomes?
- How can the advances across the domain of analytics be effectively combined with Business intelligence methodologies to gain actionable insights?
- What kind of meta-analysis do you do on the results presented in the reports to understand the deeper relationships among your organization?
- Have you ever given any thought to modernizing your data management infrastructure to address Big Data, or improving business intelligence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence and Analytics book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Intelligence and Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence and Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence and Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence and Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence and Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence and Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Intelligence and Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Business Intelligence and Analytics projected overhead costs identified?
- Decision Log: Who will be given a copy of this document and where will it be kept?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Decision Log: Adversarial environment. is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Business Intelligence and Analytics project team have enough people to execute the Business Intelligence and Analytics project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category Ð What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Business Intelligence and Analytics project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Business Intelligence and Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence and Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence and Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Intelligence and Analytics project with this in-depth Business Intelligence and Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence and Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence and Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence and Analytics investments work better.
This Business Intelligence and Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.