Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Impact Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Impact Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Impact Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Impact Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Impact Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations choice of transitioning method consider the benefits and risks of each method, resources available for implementation, and impact on your organization affected by the change?
- Is the board satisfied that management is periodically monitoring changes in the business environment to identify significant impacts on the assumptions and risks inherent in the corporate strategy?
- Is the board satisfied that management is periodically monitoring changes in the business environment to identify any impact on the assumptions and risks inherent in the corporate strategy?
- What are the significant changes in technology, distribution, product innovation, markets, consumer, and social trends around the world that might impact your industry and organization?
- Are you ready to orchestrate the move from a project process to an operational mode of working to support the speed of change and diversity of regulations that impact data retention?
- What organizational, product, service, regulatory, market, competitive, or other environmental changes could impact the operation or performance of the present replication strategy?
- Is the compliance function in close communication with the data management function so that the former is aware of how any organization changes may impact upon GDPR compliance?
- What techniques are available to estimate impact of changes to current the observing system, data assimilation, and modeling to product accuracy and/or performance measures?
- How does pm impact multimodal decisions and what are the best practices in nurturing cultural change towards using pm in decision making in transportation departments?
- How is information regarding new strategies or changes in strategies currently communicated to external stakeholders as well as to internal staff and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Impact Analysis book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Impact Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Impact Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Impact Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Impact Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Impact Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Impact Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Change Impact Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the steering committee active in Change Impact Analysis project oversight?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Change Impact Analysis project success?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Change Impact Analysis project?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Change Impact Analysis project team?
Step-by-step and complete Change Impact Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Impact Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Impact Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Impact Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Impact Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Impact Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Impact Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Impact Analysis project with this in-depth Change Impact Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Impact Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Impact Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Impact Analysis investments work better.
This Change Impact Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.