Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cisco Unified Communications Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cisco Unified Communications Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cisco Unified Communications Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cisco Unified Communications Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which action is performed by the Media Gateway Control Protocol gateway with SRST configured, when it loses connectivity with the primary and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager servers?
- Which service component in Cisco unified communications operate phase identifies and solves reoccurring incidents by analyzing incident trends to identify patterns and systemic conditions?
- Are there reported differences in levels of electronic communication and collaboration by project managers working on virtual projects in a centralized PMO versus a decentralized PMO?
- Which troubleshooting tool is the most effective to display detailed real-time output of call setup on phones that are registered to a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster?
- What mechanisms should be in place to ensure that collaboration and communication among departments regarding potential compliance issues occurs in a timely and efficient manner?
- Does your vendor offer you pre-defined service level targets that address real-time end-user Quality of Experience, application performance and converged network performance?
- Which action is performed by the Media Gateway Control Protocol gateway when it loses connectivity with the primary and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager servers?
- Which service component in the plan phase evaluates the readiness of your current facilities infrastructure to support Cisco Unified Communications system development?
- Have you considered how best to ensure clear communications are maintained in the collaboration and how issues/challenges or successes/good practice can be shared?
- How would it be if a day is dedicated for debugging various bugs, where the developers and testers sit together and work collaboratively towards resolving issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cisco Unified Communications Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cisco Unified Communications Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cisco Unified Communications Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cisco Unified Communications Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cisco Unified Communications Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the time and resources needed to complete the Cisco Unified Communications Manager project be forecast?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Risk Audit: Is all expenditure authorised through an identified process?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Cisco Unified Communications Manager project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Milestone List: Describe your organizations strengths and core competencies. What factors will make your organization succeed?
- Activity List: How can the Cisco Unified Communications Manager project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Cisco Unified Communications Manager project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
Step-by-step and complete Cisco Unified Communications Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cisco Unified Communications Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cisco Unified Communications Manager project with this in-depth Cisco Unified Communications Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cisco Unified Communications Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cisco Unified Communications Manager investments work better.
This Cisco Unified Communications Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.