Collaborate with Product Management, finance and operations to streamline Demand Forecasting and represent the product organization in forecast interlock meetings with sales and operations.
More Uses of the Unified Communications Toolkit:
- Manage services design, Application Security, high availability design, Distributed Systems, and multi threaded programming.
- Be accountable for operating, managing, processing, provisioning, and troubleshooting enterprise email, Unified Communications, mobile and collaboration services.
- Collaborate with Information security officers (ISO) to ensure adherence to Information security Policies, guidelines and standards are met.
- Develop: design customer solutions in the areas of Unified Communications, security and threat protection, datacenter, cloud, and Business Continuity.
- Select and implement Security Tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with your organizations security team.
- Warrant that your venture participates in creating standardization requirements regarding IP Telephony equipment, environment, connectivity, and access.
- Manage work with external Service Providers to ensure solutions meet your organizations Configuration Management policy and procedures.
- Provide technical and business input for IT infrastructure projects related to voice and Data Networking, and related technologies.
- Support the customers day to day business as primary supplier of cloud, mobility, security, Unified Communications, and service solutions.
- Perform engineering functions found in the Service Design domain and provide escalated support to Incident Management.
- Perform and document periodic inspection results post deployment to ensure expected capabilities are retained and services function as expected.
- Perform activities associated with protection and back of data to ensure backup processes successfully complete on regular basis.
- Write highly complex user exits to transition large legacy systems to your organizations Unified Communications standard.
- Perform infrastructure System Management, consulting, and integration functions across multiple Unified Communications and Collaboration platforms.
- Be accountable for beginning a multi year modernization of its large Product Portfolio into an API based digital platform while transitioning from on premise to Cloud Services.
- Provide installation and Technical Support of organization standard VoIP, and Unified Communications hardware and software.
- Ensure primary in effectively interacting with the end users, engineers from different teams inside and outside of IT, Project Managers, and management teams.
- Perform Incident Management on wide variety of issues impacting network and voice infrastructure or that are result of failure in its operation.
- Be accountable for establishing a consistent and progressive strategy and architecture for Unified Communications, exploiting new market opportunities as appropriate.
- Methodize: conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of consideration and action items.
- Diagnose and repair or facilitate repairs of non functioning computing, VoIP, and Unified Communications equipment.
- Provide training and mentor to technical staff for VoIP troubleshooting, configuration and overall of system knowledge.
- Support on call rotation staff in the facilitation of after hour work functions associated with upgrades, patches, and installations.
- Coordinate with technicians and perform installation and migrations of various technology solutions with the network.
- Be certain that your strategy develops and implements hardware requirements, dial plan strategies and migration strategies in compliance with existing Change Control and security processes.
- Formulate: actively contribute to the configuration, layout and Performance Tuning of the managed network and voice infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and provide timely resolution of issues related to collaboration systems and associated network equipment.
- Ensure your planning defines, review, and maintains detailed hardware/software Technical Standards, especially related to design, installation, configuration, management, and maintenance of telephony systems.
- Stay current on the latest trends and provides solutions based on organization methodology and customer expectations.
- Standardize: work closely with other Technology Teams to develop and maintain a reliable, secure and supportable Unified Communications and Collaboration ecosystem.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unified Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unified Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unified Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unified Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unified Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you verify if Unified Communications is built right?
- How do customers see your organization?
- Does the Unified Communications task fit the client's priorities?
- How will you measure your QA plan's effectiveness?
- Is there any way to speed up the process?
- What is your organizations process which leads to recognition of value generation?
- Do you know what you Need To Know about Unified Communications?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- What are specific Unified Communications rules to follow?
- Who are the Unified Communications decision makers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unified Communications book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Unified Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unified Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unified Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unified Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unified Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unified Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Unified Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Unified Communications project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Unified Communications Project Team have enough people to execute the Unified Communications Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Unified Communications Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Unified Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unified Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unified Communications Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unified Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unified Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unified Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unified Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unified Communications project with this in-depth Unified Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unified Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unified Communications and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unified Communications investments work better.
This Unified Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.