Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CISM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CISM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CISM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CISM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CISM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Have you considered the security and access controls that will need to be in place to protect your information while allowing the information to be shared?
- What roles do senior leaders and the board play in managing and overseeing cyber security and cyber incident response, and who has primary responsibility?
- Which is a group of people who prepare for and respond to any emergency incident, as a natural disaster or an interruption of business operations?
- What aspects are important when selecting security or privacy products for a solution architecture or within use in your organization?
- What simple steps do you take to improve efficiency and reduce risk within an often out-of-control information storage environment?
- Do you have a holistic, board-specific framework that closes the loop on effective communication throughout your organization?
- Are customers and suppliers who have access to your information sharing it more broadly within own enterprise?
- Which is a flexible set of design principles used during tine phases of systems development and integration?
- Which technology and business factors will enterprises use to structure network-based security strategies?
- Why is it important for a user to fulfill role and responsibilities with respect to information security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CISM book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CISM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CISM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CISM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CISM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CISM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CISM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CISM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the CISM project Team cease upon the delivery of the CISM projects outputs?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor CISM project risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other CISM project estimates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the CISM project?
Step-by-step and complete CISM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CISM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CISM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CISM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CISM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CISM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CISM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CISM project with this in-depth CISM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CISM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CISM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CISM investments work better.
This CISM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.