Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance and Ethics Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance and Ethics Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance and Ethics Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance and Ethics Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance and Ethics Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What evidence do the directors have that senior management actively promotes a values based approach to ethics and compliance that is appropriately synchronized with the corporate culture?
- What is the total number of full time people within your organization focused specifically on designing, implementing, and/or maintaining your organizations ethics and compliance program?
- Do your overseas business partners share your organizations commitment to anti corruption, ethical business standards and legal compliance with intellectual property right protections?
- How do senior managers sponsor and show commitment for initiatives which are designed to promote your organizations ethical values, responsible business and regulatory compliance?
- How often does the person with overall responsibility for the compliance and ethics program normally communicate with the Board, a Board committee or other governing authority?
- Is there evidence of a compliance training program which includes the Code of Conduct/Ethics; expectations of the compliance program; and how the compliance program operates?
- Is there an overall, clear and proactive policy to build a culture of ethics and compliance, and are staff responsible for IT systems trained in, and aware of, principles?
- What enterprise wide risk management systems are in place to identify whether legal compliance and environmental, ethical and economic ambitions and progress are achieved?
- What communication strategies are in place to ensure that Senior Managers messages about ethics, culture and compliance are conveyed effectively across your organization?
- Does the tone at the top, as communicated by senior management, demonstrate to every employee that ethics and compliance are vital to continued business success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance and Ethics Program book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Compliance and Ethics Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance and Ethics Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance and Ethics Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance and Ethics Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance and Ethics Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance and Ethics Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Compliance and Ethics Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Compliance and Ethics Program project schedule(s)?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this Compliance and Ethics Program project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Compliance and Ethics Program project documentation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Compliance and Ethics Program project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What guidelines or procedures currently exist that must be adhered to (eg departmental accounting procedures)?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance and Ethics Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance and Ethics Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance and Ethics Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance and Ethics Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance and Ethics Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance and Ethics Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance and Ethics Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance and Ethics Program project with this in-depth Compliance and Ethics Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance and Ethics Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance and Ethics Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance and Ethics Program investments work better.
This Compliance and Ethics Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.