Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Coworking Space Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Coworking Space related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Coworking Space specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Coworking Space Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Coworking Space improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is your organization doing to ensure that your workforce and future leaders are representative of your customer base and the population at large?
- Has your organization allocated enough time in the strategic planning process to assess how emerging technologies will reshape your workforce needs?
- What uses or combination of uses are realistic, financially sustainable, and make the property a destination and economic engine for the downtown?
- Has your organization done all it can to automate traditional accounting tasks, so you can focus on adding greater value to the business?
- What are the security risks related to errors, access, and monitoring that could affect your organizations automation investments?
- What happens when you bring a lot of bright people working on a wide variety of totally unrelated projects together in one space?
- What happens to your workspace debenture if our//space is floated onto a stock exchange or acquired by a financial organization?
- Do you work in a place where coworkers are supportive of one another, where supervisors are flexible and try to help employees?
- Are you having problems communicating and achieving the right results with employees, coworkers, senior staff, or even at home?
- Does your organization have a formal board in place or at least a dedicated team to consider strategic risks to your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Coworking Space book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Coworking Space self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Coworking Space Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Coworking Space areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Coworking Space Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Coworking Space projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Coworking Space Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Coworking Space project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to your organization (lowest level only)?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Coworking Space project, and was this followed up during the Coworking Space project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the cost to complete the Coworking Space project be forecast?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into Coworking Space project Procurement Management?
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
Step-by-step and complete Coworking Space Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Coworking Space project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Coworking Space project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Coworking Space project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Coworking Space project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Coworking Space project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Coworking Space project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Coworking Space project with this in-depth Coworking Space Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Coworking Space projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Coworking Space and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Coworking Space investments work better.
This Coworking Space All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.