Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Coworking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Coworking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Coworking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Coworking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Coworking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What are measures that other organizations should consider to create work spaces that provide a sense of safety and cleanliness for employees?
- Does your organization have the computing power, storage, networking and edge capabilities to support the needs of the future workspace?
- How can a design approach be applied to bridging the gap between the extremes of completely restricting access and making all data open?
- How does mentoring theory and research illuminate the ways in which specialized and/or peer mentoring can harm entrepreneurs?
- Is there a special kind of space required for cultural making, and does it add anything to places that manufacturing cannot?
- Are you considering which amenities to offer in your coworking space, or thinking about leveling up your current offerings?
- How does the business reason considering taking advantage of already established assets while also exploring innovations?
- What is the coworking movement, and how does it fit with other movements as open source, social enterprises, and so on?
- What are the risks and the opportunities the office providers need to tackle to remain a relevant factor in the market?
- What can or should organizations do to catalyse creative processes that constantly transcend the own boundaries?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Coworking book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Coworking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Coworking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Coworking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Coworking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Coworking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Coworking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Coworking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: It allows the Coworking project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Risk Register: People risk -are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Coworking project?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Coworking project(s)?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Coworking project team do several activities in parallel?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
Step-by-step and complete Coworking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Coworking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Coworking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Coworking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Coworking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Coworking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Coworking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Coworking project with this in-depth Coworking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Coworking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Coworking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Coworking investments work better.
This Coworking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.