Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Coworking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Coworking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Coworking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Coworking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Coworking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is your organization doing to ensure that your workforce and future leaders are representative of your customer base and the population at large?
- Has your organization allocated enough time in the strategic planning process to assess how emerging technologies will reshape your workforce needs?
- How would your organization have proceeded with the case if the coworker had threatened the employee who spoke to him in an assertive way?
- Are any customers likely to ask your organization to support them in new international markets in the coming year, and will you be ready?
- Has your organization done all it can to automate traditional accounting tasks, so you can focus on adding greater value to the business?
- Has your organization completed an analysis of data security vulnerabilities across your business and taken steps to address them?
- What are the security risks related to errors, access, and monitoring that could affect your organizations automation investments?
- What happens to your workspace debenture if our//space is floated onto a stock exchange or acquired by a financial organization?
- Have you identified tasks that are repetitive versus the already stated consisting of complex logic that require human judgment?
- Do you work in a place where coworkers are supportive of one another, where supervisors are flexible and try to help employees?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Coworking book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Coworking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Coworking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Coworking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Coworking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Coworking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Coworking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Coworking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Coworking project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Coworking project manager to do?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Coworking project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are processes for release management of new development from coding and unit testing, to integration testing, to training, and production defined and followed?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and how does the team fit within your organization structure?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Coworking project?
Step-by-step and complete Coworking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Coworking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Coworking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Coworking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Coworking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Coworking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Coworking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Coworking project with this in-depth Coworking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Coworking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Coworking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Coworking investments work better.
This Coworking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.