Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Coworking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Coworking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Coworking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Coworking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Coworking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can linkages among organizations and the commercial and technical service providers be accommodated in the space market to enhance growth potential in the knowledge-based economy?
- What uses or combination of uses are realistic, financially sustainable, and make the property a destination and economic engine for the downtown?
- Should there be special places in your organization for virtual culture or does it need a new kind of planning for infrastructure everywhere?
- Does your organization have the computing power, storage, networking and edge capabilities to support the needs of the future workspace?
- How does mentoring theory and research illuminate the ways in which specialized and/or peer mentoring can harm entrepreneurs?
- Do you know where to obtain information about regulations and compliance requirements that impact your business?
- How do coworking spaces enable entrepreneurial individuals/new ventures to contribute to new path development?
- Do you use a mixture of office spaces and desk spaces to accommodate growth and shrinkage among your members?
- What metrics does your organizational unit use to measure the success of your alternative workplace program?
- How might your organizational structure of your organization have been part of the problems that occurred?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Coworking book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Coworking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Coworking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Coworking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Coworking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Coworking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Coworking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Coworking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Enterprise Coworking project success?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Enterprise Coworking projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Enterprise Coworking project results will endure or be sustained?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Enterprise Coworking project team?
- Network Diagram: If x is long, what would be the completion time if you break x into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel account fored in detail?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Coworking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Coworking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Coworking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Coworking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Coworking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Coworking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Coworking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Coworking project with this in-depth Enterprise Coworking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Coworking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Coworking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Coworking investments work better.
This Enterprise Coworking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.