Partner with colleagues in Sales and Customer Success to provide seamless contracting and renewals End To End, identifying and helping mitigate roadblocks at an early stage, ensuring successful, on time, execution of process and contract execution.
More Uses of the CPQ Toolkit:
- Set and manage Client Expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management Best Practices.
- Confirm your design complies; with and contributes to Standards and Procedures to ensure consistency in programming standards and Change Management.
- Develop: design Test Plans and manage execution of plans, documenting failures for developers and others to correct.
- Maintain a holistic view of all Business System processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Make sure that your business complies; this consultant owns the architecture and build of CPQ solutions, and completes design and consultant sessions with clients on principles and Best Practices.
- Create, execute and maintain automated Customer Communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Secure that your corporation complies; this organization is known for using cutting Edge Technologies, its great culture and working environment.
- Standardize: design proactive monitoring, alerting, Trend Analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure, and support the operations team in implementation.
- Make complex modifications to existing Software Applications, modules, and platforms in accordance with high level specifications, Application Support, and Industry Standards.
- Validate Software Quality and conformance to specifications and Business Requirements through unit Functional Testing, and identify the Root Cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Establish that your planning develops and maintains documentation on processes, policies, Application Configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage the operations schedule, weekly updates and the communication of critical information to your organization.
- Create and manage documentation that clearly communicate processes, User Requirements, application enhancements and training opportunities.
- Manage: design Application Architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce clouds (sales, service, marketing, analytics, social, communities) that meet Business Requirements.
- Evaluate: effective in understanding Business Needs and distilling the information into business and Technical Requirements.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the other departments to maximize efficiency and On Time Delivery of orders.
- Administer the service cloud and sales Cloud Environments while contributing to your organization wide vision and standards for new Salesforce.
- Identify Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full Quality Assurance testing, and implement solutions.
- Drive the implementation of efficient processes to automate the creation, assignment and tracking of multiple Marketing targeted campaigns for sales and Inside Sales teams.
- Initiate: monitor, in conjunction with applicable Service Providers, all critical Production Processes and technologies that have high visibility and impact on Business Operations as Lead Generation and CPQ.
- Systematize: original shift delivers great service and exceeds Customer Expectations implementing Salesforce CPQ and billing.
- Streamline integration between Pardot and Salesforce, in particular to track leads throughout the Sales Process.
- Develop and maintain a skills matrix for all employees in order to identify training opportunities and build competence.
- Develop and maintain a process for completing comprehensive Root Cause analysis to eliminate repeat issues.
- Manage work with non technical Business Leaders to translatE Business requirements into usable, scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Develop short and long range goals and objectives for the engineering department to help improve machinery and retrofit gross margin.
- Manage Salesforce system issues/bug fixes, and feature releases via rotation with other application administrators; help troubleshoot, investigate, and implement solutions to identified issues.
- Collaborate with other engineers, business users and Product Managers to drive solutions that meet requirements and the Platform Strategy.
- Assure your enterprise complies; mentors technical team leads and Team Members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Develop: share in management of the Salesforce queue to provide prompt support to End Users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by CPQ?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- Who pays the cost?
- What relationships among CPQ trends do you perceive?
- What users will be impacted?
- Is there any existing CPQ governance structure?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- Are all requirements met?
- Which CPQ data should be retained?
- How will the Change Process be managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPQ book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all CPQ project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the CPQ Project Team have enough people to execute the CPQ Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CPQ Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPQ Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPQ Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPQ project with this in-depth CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPQ and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPQ investments work better.
This CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.