Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are there additional elements that are important for regulators to understand beyond the categories of quote/order originator, price, size and time of the order (e.g., inventory or position data)?
- When every customer can get a price quote in minutes using an online quotation system, how many sales people who perform the same task in a couple of hours does your organization need?
- Does your organization anticipate that the review of the Mission, Vision and Values will entail minor revisions/update, or a complete rewrite and replacement?
- Can a single installation command from the administration tool be used to manage all local and remote system locations within an enterprise simultaneously?
- When system or station software updates are performed, must the system be shut down, or can types of activities take place in an on-line environment?
- Which parts of your equipment stack will support server virtualization, and would you encourage or discourage use of virtualization in the system?
- Is there a well-developed business plan that includes fiscal and human resource management, as well as strategic planning and accountability?
- Does it effectively handle omnichannel sales from direct and indirect sales channels with a consistently friendly user interface?
- Does your organization provide Professional Liability insurance, General Liability insurance, and Worker Compensation coverage?
- What story do you need to convey about your brand that delivers the brand positioning to your chosen stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPQ book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CPQ project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this CPQ project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyzes essentially correct?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the CPQ project?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this CPQ project?
Step-by-step and complete CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPQ project with this in-depth CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPQ investments work better.
This CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.