Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 953 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 953 standard requirements:
- Achieving service management excellence is an on-going process. Just as an organization can never have enough sales, so they can never stop paying attention to service assurance. With service management and assurance having such a critical role for CSPs, how can they both achieve optimal service assurance delivery and implement supporting processes to ensure that best practice continues to be observed?
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- How does your investment practice honor UPMIFAs requirement that, absent instructions from the donor, a funds purchasing power is to be maintained, over successive market cycles, into perpetuity?
- If deceptively misdescriptive, need to do further analysis to see if the material is deceptive. Need to ask: would the misrepresentation materially influence the purchasing decision of consumers?
- Evaluate. being able to quantify what is _ or is not _ working with your sales process is essential for keeping people committed to it. Get feedback from your customers. Is satisfaction higher?
- B2B companies in this day and age are repeatedly encouraged to invest in B2B e-commerce. However, is a B2B web store really necessary when Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) is already in place?
- Total cost of ownership _ what is the anticipated cost of purchasing, owning, operating, maintaining, and supporting the proposed solution for the total potential term of the contract?
- Will electronic activities become corresponding an integral part of economic processes that it will be impossible to separate out much of this activity, at least for B2B e-commerce?
- Are information security and privacy issues considered in all the important business decisions within your organization (project development, vendor selection, purchasing, etc.)?
- Are the individuals responsible for the requisitioning/receiving and purchasing functions different from the individuals responsible for the invoice processing/accounts payable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle CPQ book in PDF containing 953 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a pmo (Oracle CPQ project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Oracle CPQ project?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Oracle CPQ project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Oracle CPQ project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, and what metrics are important?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle CPQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle CPQ project with this in-depth Oracle CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle CPQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle CPQ investments work better.
This Oracle CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.