- Ensure you establish; lead Systems Engineering CPQ techno functional.
- Enable your sales teams by providing CPQ quoting and contract maintenance support, while upholding Reminds internal Policies and Procedures.
- Secure that your group complies; implements, tests and validates that comprehensive Business Continuity Planning, Risk Management and security controls are in place and validated on a recurring basis.
- Assure your organization promotes participation of the person served in all aspects of the Service Design and delivery by utilizing Customer Satisfaction data and continuous plan refinement.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
- Provide marketing support for any new programs, product launches or incentives.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Digital Intelligence leadership teams incorporating data capture and Data Analysis solutions and initiatives you can provide to your clients.
- Contribute to Future Design/architecture solutions that directly impact the enterprise.
- Support Cyber Incident Response actions to ensure proper assessment, containment, mitigation and documentation.
- Secure that your design contributes to research designs, develops prototype implementations, and participates in the preparation of papers describing the research.
- Establish that your corporation participates in the creation of your organizations IT strategic Plan and recommends potential solutions to meet expectations, and forecasted requirements to assess Business Needs.
- Be accountable for identifying listings on Social Media, e commerce websites, and buy sell platforms that violate your clients Intellectual Property.
- Manage and provide oversight for Regulatory Compliance with regards to products handled and services performed at site by assessing performance to regulatory guidelines, the contract, and customer requirements; reporting the results to Executive Management.
- Confirm your planning participates in the evaluation of vendor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment products; recommends purchases consistent with your organizations short and long term objectives.
- Manage link building strategies and techniques by pushing the creative boundaries of Relationship Building, content outreach and Thought Leadership across multiple Verticals.
- Ensure your project delivers productivity to customers through Materials Science, tooling and wear resistant solutions.
- Ensure you established financial acumen to interpret and proactively adjust to sales trends and organization performance.
- Confirm your enterprise oversees efforts to ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
- Confirm your organization develops mutually beneficial strategic alliances with customers.
- Confirm you delegate; understand your deployment methodology, lead projects driving measurable financial and operational client outcomes, and ensure compliance across engagements.
- Coordinate with the Database Administration group to ensure day to day activities (statistics collection and reporting) are performing in the most efficient manner (Data Warehouse and Big Data environments).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Oracle CPQ processes?
- Can you maintain your growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to your success?
- Who will be in control?
- How do you manage Oracle CPQ risk?
- Do you have the optimal Project Management team structure?
- What are the known security controls?
- What is the big Oracle CPQ idea?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- Are Oracle CPQ vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle CPQ book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle CPQ project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle CPQ project team have enough people to execute the Oracle CPQ project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle CPQ project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle CPQ Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle CPQ project with this in-depth Oracle CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle CPQ and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle CPQ investments work better.
This Oracle CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.