Take authority, responsibility and accountability for exploiting the value of enterprise information assets, and of the analytics used to render insights for Decision Making, automated decisions and augmentation of human performance.
More Uses of the Data Lakes Toolkit:
- Be accountable for architecting and implementing ETL and data replication solutions that provide timely and accurate ingestion of data to Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Broaden your technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, efficient execution, and product innovation.
- Arrange that your venture complies; mentors and builds the next generation of leaders and oversees training programs to develop the digital skills of IT and business employees.
- Ensure you raise; understand the fundamental concepts of Database Design and the need for database architectural strategies to fit business or industry requirements.
- Ensure you execute; and analytics strategist provides guidelines on performance, scalability, management, and serviceability of products through assembling, creating and sharing effective content and best practices.
- Collaborate with and manage external technology partners to optimize technology architecture with a focus on security, performance, flexibility, cost, and maintenance.
- Guide: work closely with solutions architects and Product Managers to make sure that the technical infrastructure can support client requirements.
- Adhere to Software Development life cycle (SDLC) and technology architecture requirements; proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure you outpace; understand enterprise wide system modules and components for re use and provide requirements for specific architecture components for new development activities.
- Support Product Management with product feature Gap Analysis, competitive threats and product launch strategies derived from competitive analysis.
- Manage multiple resources located in different geographic locations and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects.
- Supervise the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Identify: influence Customer Strategy, architecture, roadmap, and migration planning workshops spanning business, applications, information, and technology domains.
- Manage work with Power BI analysts and stakeholders to identify, develop, implement and support projects to build and enhance the Data Warehouse.
- Take Strategic Direction from management and lead Strategic Planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and technical directors to align priorities and approach employing Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Warrant that your organization oversees the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Systematize: team up with analysts, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to understand evolving Business Needs and translate reporting capabilities accordingly.
- Support your existing platform ingest, curation and export of data assets and identify areas for improvement in stability, resiliency, scale or speed.
- Establish and implement best engineering practices as architectural design, unit and regression testing, Test Driven Development, pair programming, and Continuous Integration frameworks.
- Perform analytical tasks in a methodical manner on large amounts of structured and Unstructured Data to extract actionable business insights.
- Assure your strategy oversees the development of appropriate governance framework and mechanisms for the effective use of information and technology to create value, manage risk and establish prioritization.
- Evaluate: design and implement a program for analyzing complex, large scale data sets used for modeling, Data Mining, research, and predictive analysis purposes.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategy to internal stakeholders, manage feedback and adjust priorities appropriately.
- Develop a prioritization framework to evaluate IT projects and priorities and ensure regular communication with business stakeholders.
- Develop and present Business Cases, Industry Trends, competitive differentiators, in alignment with the go to market product and solution strategy.
- Achieve desired results through planning, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, conflict resolution, governance, team management, and ownership of the Cloud Adoption lifecycle.
- Recognize and drive opportunities to lead technical considerations in designing Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, IT Operations analytics based on Machine Learning methodologies, and similar large scale Data products.
- Bring new development ideas to existing applications and processes, look for ways to enhance existing specifications based on current requirements.
- Be certain that your strategy develops and maintains controls on Data Quality, interoperability, and sources to effectively manage risk associated with the use of data and analytics.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Lakes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Lakes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Lakes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Lakes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Who else should you help?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Lakes project?
- Where is the cost?
- Are the most efficient solutions problem-specific?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Data Lakes process?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What tests verify requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Lakes book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Lakes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Lakes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Lakes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Lakes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Lakes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Lakes Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Lakes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Lakes project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Lakes project team have enough people to execute the Data Lakes project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Lakes project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Lakes Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Lakes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Lakes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Lakes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Lakes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Lakes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Lakes and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Lakes investments work better.
This Data Lakes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.