Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Lake Strategies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Lake Strategies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Lake Strategies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Lake Strategies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Lake Strategies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 955 standard requirements:
- Will the big data cloud environment support scale-out, shared-nothing massively parallel processing, storage optimization, dynamic query optimization, and mixed workload management better than alternative deployment models (e.g., on-premises appliances, software on commodity hardware)?
- Are there any further important challenges with respect to data-driven innovation in your organization where measures at national or state level should be put in place (please note: this does not only mean regulatory measures)?
- Do you see specific areas that would benefit from increased interoperability (such as when the same work in areas like data transformation or data integration needs to be done over and over again or is very effort-intensive)?
- How likely is it that a particular approach will reduce the cost of deploying and managing Big Data analytics and maximize the productivity and efficiency of IT operations over the deployments expected useful life?
- In what manner and under which conditions is it feasible to apply effective control measures to Big Data implementations and gain increased certainty over the validity of data analytics outcomes?
- Thanks to the evolution of the IoT, machine learning is advancing at a rapid pace. Machines are getting smarter and collecting data themselves, which poses the question; who will manage the data?
- How many predictive analytics functions are measured explicitly on improvement in predictive accuracy, with the CEO keeping an eye on this (retention, acquisition, risk, pricing models) ?
- From all data collected by your organisation, what is approximately the share of external data (collected from external sources), compared to internal data (produced by your operations)?
- Will the big data cloud environment better support on-demand provisioning, scaling, optimization, and execution of diverse data and analytic resources than alternative deployment models?
- How likely is it that a particular approach will meet requirements for administration, monitoring, and optimization of the Big Data platform/service over its expected useful life?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Lake Strategies book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Lake Strategies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Lake Strategies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Lake Strategies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Lake Strategies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Lake Strategies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Lake Strategies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Lake Strategies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Data Lake Strategies project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Data Lake Strategies project status _ are there any changes in the Data Lake Strategies project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Data Lake Strategies project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Data Lake Strategies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Lake Strategies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Lake Strategies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Lake Strategies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Lake Strategies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Lake Strategies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Lake Strategies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Lake Strategies project with this in-depth Data Lake Strategies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Lake Strategies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Lake Strategies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Lake Strategies investments work better.
This Data Lake Strategies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.