Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Banking Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Banking Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Banking Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Banking Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Banking Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How does your organization can tell whether its actually letting data inform its decision making or if its merely using superficial analyses to retroactively justify decisions it has already made?
- How can organization processes and multi-vendor (core banking) application architectures be standardized to meet industrialization requirements and enable flexible sourcing models?
- Does your organization wish to have separate distinct ledgers for each of branches or single centralised ledger with the capability of measuring branch performance independently?
- Does your digital experience factor in contextual data for the individual user and preferences that enable you to deliver personalized experience in real time?
- Do you feel that most banks have articulated clear and credible digital transformation agendas when it comes to costs, benefits, and timelines?
- Does the business model make financial products or services more affordable for providers to offer and for underserved customers to use?
- How can internal audit align itself with the transformation initiatives and be at the forefront of technology and business innovation?
- How can banks ensure data ownership, data integrity, data quality, data privacy and ensure there is trust in your organizations data?
- Where can digital branch banking make an impact considering the customers changing behaviors towards digital technology adoption?
- How important is it to have an innovative, experimental culture in your organization to ensure its digital strategy is a success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Banking Platform book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Banking Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Banking Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Banking Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Banking Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Banking Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Banking Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Banking Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: In case of time and material and labour hour contracts, does surveillance give an adequate and reasonable assurance that the contractor is using efficient methods and effective cost controls?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Digital Banking Platform project managers of large information technology Digital Banking Platform projects need strong technical skills?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Digital Banking Platform project?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Digital Banking Platform project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic - are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Banking Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Banking Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Banking Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Banking Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Banking Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Banking Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Banking Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Banking Platform project with this in-depth Digital Banking Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Banking Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Banking Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Banking Platform investments work better.
This Digital Banking Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.