Collaborate with marketing to identify and implement Digital Marketing approaches and new Technology Processes to improve awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy in purchase process for business units.
More Uses of the E-commerce Toolkit:
- Be accountable for empowering and helping small businesses is your core focus, with an emphasis on creating Customer Value (and delight) through accessible, cutting Edge Technology.
- Confirm your business complies; catalogs, marketing/E Commerce websites and industry advertising to help your Business Partners achieve sales success.
- Establish yourself in the marketplace and internally as a thought leader and trusted advisor to customer teams and account teams.
- Lead: share and execute Best Practices with fast sellers on how to best optimize fast products to grow E Commerce business on a regular basis.
- Head: there are many product experts in your organization, and the Product Management needs to represent the needs of the market and the application.
- Lead overall E Commerce B2C services and processing with a focus on improving fulfillment and Operational Excellence.
- Evaluate: transition existing customers through the E Commerce channel and drive net new Customer Acquisition and balance Omni Channel Customer Journey.
- Integrate feedback from competition, customer, sales, engineering, production, After Sales Service, and integration on how to improve the product.
- Manage budget spending while driving internal Cost Saving efficiencies and incremental revenue through new e Marketing Services that provide a Competitive Advantage to the business units.
- Ensure you produce; lead Strategic Planning for and delivery of expansion of your B2B SaaS platform products into new and existing markets.
- Collect information from existing clients, external sources, and other departments using internal tools and software.
- Coordinate: continuously optimize your Sales Process and workflow and share your Best Practices with other members of the mid market and enterprise team.
- Ensure you outperform; lead the development of programs to grow overall site revenue, through the creation of strategies for upsell, conversion, and retention.
- Oversee development and execution of property strategies around Direct Sales, Revenue Management, marketing, distribution, and E Commerce to maximize revenue and market share performance of each property.
- Systematize: monitor your own and external eCommerce Platforms for performance, completeness, Best Practices and Optimization Opportunities.
- Enable the success of the development team through clear articulation of User Stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on customer features.
- Systematize: partner with E Commerce and Omni Channel team to drive content and Media Strategies, oversee implementation, and recommend optimizations that generate maximum commercial results.
- Contribute analytical rigor by expanding on ecommerce KPI reporting and helping to establish Analytics Platform to drive ongoing improvements to all E Commerce metrics.
- Manage key projects (implementation, launch, administration, training, Technical Support, maintenance and enhancements) through vendors/contractors and internal project Team Members.
- Engage with internal and external partners on a regular basis to communicate progress and collect feedback as part of the Iterative Development process.
- Stay abreast of key Industry Trends, competitive insights and emerging Social Media, marketing, and E Commerce technologies.
- Manage marketing activities to support and drive key results; sales and profit growth, penetration (account, Scoop, and E Commerce) and account growth.
- Be accountable for collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with E Commerce buyers to fully understand product assortment, deliveries, merchandising strategy and pre order and back order requirements.
- Analyze KPIs, creatively develop strategies, and turn insight into action which ultimately drive online Sales Growth and profitability.
- Ensure you instruct; lead challenge traditional wisdom and advance innovative ways of addressing business challenges and resolving problems.
- Ensure you consider; lead planning and execution of your Communications Strategy to grow Market Awareness of your key executives and Thought Leadership programs.
- Guide: Thought Leadership stay up to date with analyzing and industry research in order to become an expert in personalization and establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Identify key Business Opportunities and initiate strategic programs along side ecommerce Sales Management and trade programs management.
- Audit: strategy collaborate with Product Management, sales, and Customer Success to understand customer and market pain points in order to identify market opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical E Commerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any E Commerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated E Commerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the E Commerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which E Commerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How widespread is its use?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and interests?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- Which E Commerce data should be retained?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of E Commerce moving forward?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
- How do mission and objectives affect the E Commerce processes of your organization?
- What are the clients issues and concerns?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don't?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the E Commerce book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your E Commerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the E Commerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which E Commerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough E Commerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage E Commerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step E Commerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 E Commerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all E Commerce project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the E Commerce Project Team have enough people to execute the E Commerce Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed E Commerce Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete E Commerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 E Commerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 E Commerce Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 E Commerce Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 E Commerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 E Commerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 E Commerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any E Commerce project with this in-depth E Commerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose E Commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in E Commerce and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make E Commerce investments work better.
This E Commerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.