Actively research, evaluate and drive next generationCollaboration Technologiesand solutions to solveCustomer Needs
More Uses of theEnterprise Architecture planningToolkit:
- Audit: authentication, network are consistent, scalable, and robust.
- Develop/document the framework for integration/implementation for changes to architectural standards.
- Have progressing knowledge inBusiness AnalysisandSoftware Engineering
- Evaluate: construction andConstruction Management
- Provide technical guidance toProject Team
- Determine architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability andSecurity Needs
- Ensure you lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Identify: customer automation knowledge.
- Guide: people matter, results count.
- Be accountable for building and developing relationships withStrategic Partnercommunity.
- Be accountable for providing pre and post sales lead architecture support for all collaboration related engagements.
Save time,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practicalEnterprise ArchitectPlanning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-stepWork Plansand maturity diagnostics for anyEnterprise ArchitectPlanning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updatedEnterprise ArchitectPlanning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in aData Drivenimprovement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas ofProcess Design this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in whichEnterprise ArchitectPlanning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you sure that all of your strategies are being implemented by projects that are in turn transforming yourBusiness ProcessesandIT Resourceswithout unintended effects or consequences?
- Does your organization leverage anEnterprise ArchitectureorReference Architecturethat is used to provideDesign PrinciplesforNew Applicationsand implementing infrastructure changes?
- What will be theCritical Success Factorsand the main risks that enterprises will encounter while implementing an effective and enduring software platform architecture?
- What is the role of a strategicEnterprise Architecturefunction in your organization without aCloud Strategytoday, about to embark on a dedicated push to the cloud?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, toProcess Control Network toOperations Center to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- How well does your organization respond to changing market conditions,Customer Needs andEmerging Technologieswhen building software-based products?
- Does the location of assets sufficiently match the physical hardware isolation barriers, as the SoC packaging, which are implemented on the system?
- What are theSoftware Capabilitieswithin your organization that influence or could potentially influence the implementation or evolution of an EA?
- How will changes inSoftware Infrastructurearchitectures and emerging patterns influence vendor strategy and the evolution of the software market?
- How do you design, acquire, implement and manageSecurity Solutionsto provide an appropriate response to information risks faced by the business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
YourEnterprise ArchitectPlanning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of whichEnterprise ArchitectPlanning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thoroughEnterprise ArchitectPlanning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offlineData Protectionof your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-readyRACI Matrixshows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manageEnterprise ArchitectPlanning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-stepEnterprise ArchitectPlanningProject ManagementForm Templates covering over 1500Enterprise ArchitectPlanning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- HumanResource ManagementPlan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does theStakeholder Groupexpect to obtain as a result of theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning project?
- Closing Process Group: Did theEnterprise ArchitectPlanningProject Teamhave enough people to execute theEnterprise ArchitectPlanning project plan?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing aChange Managementstrategy?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resourcePortfolio managementrecommended in the last stage?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1Enterprise ArchitectPlanning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3Stakeholder AnalysisMatrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1Enterprise ArchitectPlanningProject ManagementPlan
- 2.2Scope ManagementPlan
- 2.3Requirements ManagementPlan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6Enterprise ArchitectPlanningProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19Enterprise ArchitectPlanning project Schedule
- 2.20Cost ManagementPlan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24Quality ManagementPlan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26Process ImprovementPlan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 HumanResource ManagementPlan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31Risk ManagementPlan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36Procurement ManagementPlan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38Stakeholder ManagementPlan
- 2.39Change ManagementPlan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1Enterprise ArchitectPlanning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3Enterprise ArchitectPlanning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- DiagnoseEnterprise ArchitectPlanning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-basedBest Practicestrategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances inEnterprise ArchitectPlanning and putProcess Designstrategies into practice according toBest Practiceguidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to makeEnterprise ArchitectPlanning investments work better.
ThisEnterprise ArchitectPlanning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.