On going analysis of the maintenance (preventative and repair) process to identify opportunities for process and system improvements, efficiency gains, and Cost Reduction through the use of various Supply Chain applications and Data Mining tools.
More Uses of the Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit:
- Develop and establish strategies and methods that improve preventive maintenance Processes And Procedures resulting in enhanced equipment performance.
- Secure that your operation utilizes leadership and expertise in the principles of Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance to create an environment of continuous, aggressive defect elimination program that drive asset reliability improvement.
- Update revenue forecast no less than once per month to reflect accurate work in progress and anticipated billing for assigned projects.
- Identify and provide input to the development of Key Performance Indicators and reports on preventive maintenance program effectiveness.
- Manage work with corporate analyzing to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures, scheduling and reports.
- Coordinate activities throughout customer/client new building portfolio to ensure effective, efficient performance in all assigned activities.
- Devise: monitor and track compliance to IT incident tracking system to ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), quick resolution of problems and communicate with users on resolution and follow up activities as appropriate.
- Translate technical database issues, requirements, limitations, and parameters for management and staff, and understand business work processes and business impact.
- Provide stewardship with reliability metrics, scorecards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for purposes of measuring and identifying the highest value reliability and cost improvement opportunities for the Refinery.
- Manage: system Performance Monitoring and Capacity Planning, database installation and configuration, database Backup and Recovery, patch upgrades, security compliance, audit trail monitoring.
- Contribute to the development of guidelines and procedures; ensured self and others fully complied with organization Policies And Standards.
- Assume Project Management responsibility and provide technical guidance to select, implement, and upgrade appropriate technologies (hardware and software) in collaboration with Information Services (IS).
- Collaborate with manufacturing Information Systems, corporate information technology, and stakeholders to leverage Data Analytics, improve reliability centered reporting, and effective utilization of the Enterprise Asset Management software.
- Warrant that your team utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System and/or Enterprise Asset Management system to monitor, create and close out work orders.
- Arrange that your corporation oversees the work necessary to create or update the network and Enterprise Asset Management plans and implement business improvement projects.
- Manage work with the Asset Management to evaluate the preventive maintenance program (frequency, timeliness, performance results, etc) and implement adjustments or improvements to the program.
- Develop calibration and maintenance Standard Work and drive standardization of KPIs and Metrics related to the Equipment Calibration and Maintenance processes.
- Support solution testing through the development of scripts and testing to ensure that the configured system meets business practice requirements.
- Support programs and systems with procedures and training while ensuring compliance with all regulatory and organization requirements.
- Manage technology systems team in daily support of systems, configuration and administration, upgrades, software patches, testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Manage knowledge, skill and the ability extracting, organizing and analyzing information from Enterprise Asset Management and Geographic Information Systems.
- Audit: design and implement database solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, Database Security, data back up, and recovery specifications.
- Ensure you administer; lead in the Development of the Maintenance Strategy/Plan for the large scale activities by determining the appropriate generalized scope, frequency and coordination in the overall scheduling process (Turnaround Type Activities).
- Lead: actively manage the project progress and program risks in order to proactively mitigate critical barriers and deliver projects on time.
- Improve asset reliability that delivers targets for reduced costs, increased capacity utilization and lower capital investment for maintenance.
- Lead: design, development and support of backend integration components for new and existing complex Mobile Applications in areas as Enterprise Asset Management and field services.
- Evaluate and analyze Database Systems for enhancements design, develop and maintain databases that interact with Software Applications.
- Lead: Performance Monitoring and Capacity Planning, database installation and configuration, database Backup and Recovery, patch upgrades, security compliance, audit trail monitoring.
- Steer: work closely with the delivery team or Project Teams to ensure that solutions are in line with the clients needs; the sales process should end with a success case.
- Establish that your organization complies; communications with all team members to support the development of short range new site planning in support of your organizations goals and objectives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do you want to improve?
- Are resources adequate for the scope?
- How do you manage changes in Enterprise Asset Management requirements?
- What information should you gather?
- How do you assess your Enterprise Asset Management workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- In what way can you redefine the criteria of choice clients have in your category in your favor?
- Is the measure of success for Enterprise Asset Management understandable to a variety of people?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Asset Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What Internal Processes need improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Asset Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Asset Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Asset Management project team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Asset Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Asset Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Asset Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Asset Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.