Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- Can the siem use information from asset discovery and software inventory capabilities to correlate with the latest known vulnerability feeds to identify vulnerable services without active scanning?
- What is the best way to coordinate existing assets in production equipment, control systems, supervisory systems and the enterprise level software used to manage business activities and finances?
- Does your organization have a desire to convert legacy paper and other media into the new Content Management system and if so what is the approximate volume of the already stated collections?
- Does the system provide the ability to track asset activities and history for unlimited years (e.g. repairs, replacement, maintenance, upgrades, retirement, abandon-in-place, etc.)?
- What is the value of your organization (its assets, liabilities, and equity), showing you the transactions and the starting and ending balances for each account?
- Does the system provide the ability to group assets within a category and area in GIS format to help schedule and coordinate preventive maintenance activities?
- Given a security budget, What combination of plans, personnel, procedures, guidelines and technology will maximize the protection of information assets?
- How do you provision software, data access and system access securely to mobile users accessing the already stated assets from multiple mobile devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Asset Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Enterprise Asset Management project technically feasible?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Executing Process Group: What are the Enterprise Asset Management project management deliverables of each process group?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Enterprise Asset Management project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Enterprise Asset Management project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Enterprise Asset Management project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Asset Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Asset Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.