Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise PMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise PMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise PMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise PMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise PMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is the business sponsor satisfied with the functionality delivered, the performance of the team, the suitability of the product, and the continued alignment of the project against strategic goals?
- What are the business benefits of having greater ability to rapidly and effectively plan and deliver projects related to key business objectives?
- Are the financial burn rate, the project velocity, and the remaining high priority scope still compatible with the project budget?
- Which tools do you currently have implemented to plan and deliver projects supporting your organizations business objectives?
- Do all of your projects need to go through a formal test process in a controlled production like test environment?
- What does your organization do to identify and manage project risks during the development and delivery process?
- How will enterprises assure that IT governance decisions are aligned with enterprise strategic imperatives?
- Which people management activities does your organization undertake to support project management maturity?
- What steps has your organization taken to integrate advances in automation and communications technologies?
- How do pmos use lean management to drive continuous improvement of the IT organization and the enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise PMO book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise PMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise PMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise PMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise PMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise PMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise PMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise PMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Enterprise PMO project sufficiently qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Enterprise PMO project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Enterprise PMO project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the typical challenges Enterprise PMO project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyzes to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise PMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise PMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise PMO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise PMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise PMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise PMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise PMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise PMO project with this in-depth Enterprise PMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise PMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise PMO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise PMO investments work better.
This Enterprise PMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.