Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fixed assets management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fixed assets management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fixed assets management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fixed assets management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fixed assets management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can a purchased option ( such as a purchased floor) be designated as the hedging instrument in a hedge of changes in the fair value of a financial asset or liability ( such as a fixed-rate debt)?
- Do your plans include having the necessary cash to purchase replacement physical assets or will you have to do an extraordinary financing or fund-raising when you are surprised by failure?
- Do you estimate the breakdown between repayment and interest in a manner similar to determining depreciation and net operating surplus/return to capital in the case of a fixed asset?
- How do the various Operations Management functions (contracts, financial fixed assets, service support, security, networking) use software and hardware inventories in daily roles?
- In a diversified portfolio with single insurance-linked positions what level of risk should asset owners expect in fixed income instruments and derivative transactions?
- Do you have any departmental inventory (not fixed assets or equipment) or specialized inventory such as controlled substances, hazardous wastes, or precious metals?
- When a heating or cooling motor or compressor needs replacement, is this routine maintenance or is it the replacement of a major item that should be capitalized?
- What statistical methods are available to the accountant to help him/her forecast the future cash flows associated with ownership of a particular fixed asset?
- Is there a plan in place for overall management or do you simply hope your assets will continue to allow you to produce your product or provide your service?
- Are procedures in place to ensure that procurement regulations are met and documented, including the approval from the Public Procurement Review Board?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fixed assets management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fixed assets management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fixed assets management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fixed assets management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fixed assets management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fixed assets management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fixed assets management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fixed assets management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Fixed assets management project successful?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Fixed assets management projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Fixed assets management project team adequate to do the job?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Fixed assets management project?
Step-by-step and complete Fixed assets management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fixed assets management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fixed assets management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fixed assets management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fixed assets management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fixed assets management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fixed assets management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fixed assets management project with this in-depth Fixed assets management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fixed assets management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fixed assets management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fixed assets management investments work better.
This Fixed assets management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.